Is GTA: World realistic to you? Is complete realism necessary in building a believable world?

8 minutes ago, pateuvasiliu said:

It almost sounds like you're implying that's a bad thing.

It is indeed a bad thing that you keep engaging in shootouts. Your character probably has 1000 gun shot wounds and 500 bodies. 

3 minutes ago, pateuvasiliu said:

So you're saying that instead of admins fixing the crime rate cops should just ignore shootings? Lmao

How is the crime rate an OOC problem ? And no, you keep complaining on forums about this and that when something doesn't go your way, like i've said before doe. I've seen a lot of cops not getting into a shootout and doing only passive RP for months. 

Edited by Ski_
Just now, Ski_ said:

How is the crime rate an OOC problem ? And no, you keep complaining on forums about this and that when something doesn't go your way, like i've said before doe. I've seen a lot of cops not getting into a shootout and doing passive RP for months. 

You're literally asking me to mix OOC and IC and have my character ignore people dying. My guy, check yourself.

And the crime rate is absolutely an OOC problem

3 minutes ago, pateuvasiliu said:

You're literally asking me to mix OOC and IC and have my character ignore people dying. My guy, check yourself.

And the crime rate is absolutely an OOC problem

Not saying that pal, even tho yeah. You shouldn't be jumping out in front of 4 hitters alone LOL and call for backup instead.

1 minute ago, Ski_ said:

Do LEOs not... ignore dead bodies because it's "boring

Yeah and then they AFK in parking lots of gang infested neighborhoods and wait to here shots, then drive towards them at 40-50 MPH with their AR ready to rumble, shooting at anybody running away EVEN IF they didnt shoot but then get angry when people un-load on them the moment they arrive, or in the future when they interact with them again.

Edited by ZaE