Is GTA: World realistic to you? Is complete realism necessary in building a believable world?

Just now, ZaE said:

Give me examples of your vision of davis roleplayers, give me concrete, factual, identifiable and full-fledged set in stone evidence that gang roleplayers are the worse thing on the server as you paint them to be. Give me evidence and examples within the last 3 months of all of this HORRIBLE ROLEPLAY and UNREALISTIC, UNIMMSERIVE DISGUSTING bla bla bla shit that you have seen....and make sure its from ACTUAL gang roleplayers, not newer players or trolls with African American or Hispanic names.

You are using a "GIVE ME CONCRETE EXAMPLES" card because in your mind, if it isn't clipped or video taped you don't have to agree or admit to it, it happens and I see it all the time, literally happened 2 nights ago in Chamberlain where multiple people were shot and killed, or shot and arrested over RUNNING from their block being shot up, but I guess cause you didn't see it...it didn't happen?

Deshawn Robinson, Jaylen Standford, 83 hoover, santana blocc crips and 6pacc crips doesn't count as evidence We as davis RPers don't claim them. 

4 minutes ago, shrike. said:

People do get punished internally for things like this, when it's in violation of the rules or in outright violation of good portrayal. Some of them don't get to play in the faction anymore as a result of it or become barred from progression on those characters for good. Some just get CKed on the scene. This isn't usually the same in reverse by any measure. Acknowledged or not, illegal characters have the upper hand by design because the server wants you to thrive and LEO entities must foremost enjoy, as players, the uphill and often losing battle in engagement with that. So I'd personally prefer to see less of a us vs. them slander match when it's a realism debate.

Cops do shit that seem in violation of the rules? Report them. You see things you think are poor portrayal? Report it. You want a debate that might stay on this subject for about 30 mins and 20 replies, open a thread on it and pray it's productive and not another chasm between two groups that absolutely require one another to be relevant.

Team speak, free unlimited guns, /panic while dead or injured, sports cars that beat any car normal people can buy are a good way to start.

Edited by Ski_
  • Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, shrike. said:

People do get punished internally for things like this, when it's in violation of the rules or in outright violation of good portrayal. Some of them don't get to play in the faction anymore as a result of it or become barred from progression on those characters for good. Some just get CKed on the scene. This isn't usually the same in reverse by any measure. Acknowledged or not, illegal characters have the upper hand by design because the server wants you to thrive and LEO entities must foremost enjoy, as players, the uphill and often losing battle in engagement with that. So I'd personally prefer to see less of a us vs. them slander match when it's a realism debate.

Cops do shit that seem in violation of the rules? Report them. You see things you think are poor portrayal? Report it. You want a debate that might stay on this subject for about 30 mins and 20 replies, open a thread on it and pray it's productive and not another chasm between two groups that absolutely require one another to be relevant.

Why should we care about your internal punishment? Oh yes, people get a verbal warning internally because they blatantly broke rules, that will surely set a standard! How do illegal characters have the upper hand? You make no sense. If I mowed down two innocent and unarmed people for no reason I'd probably get a week ban while getting 20 OOC days in TTCF. Meanwhile this guy gets a verbal warning? But yeah, there are no double standards, right? 

7 minutes ago, Ski_ said:

Team speak, free unlimited guns, /panic while dead or injured, sports cars that beat any car normal people can buy are a good way to start.

That's because people are focused on the wrong things usually. In a gang when you are jumped in, higher ups will literally show you the ropes. Like cover your gang tattoos if you have any, or don't get them if you plan to. If you plan to hit a lick or doing a hit, bring one more shirt or hoodie or whatever. Split the group if cops are looking one car. And ofc dn't keep murder weapon you. Also don't walk up, bike up to everyone you see offering drugs. Irl cops have nets and baits for such people. 

Edited by Engelbert