Is GTA: World realistic to you? Is complete realism necessary in building a believable world?

Just now, Engelbert said:

It's GTA man, I seen a single cop shot to death 5 gangsters with an AR on a rp server once. Go figure. He was just better shot than they were.

Bro different, you get shot at by 20 PD ars on gta world and make it out alive 🤣🤣🤣

• Thanks 1
Just now, Ski_ said:

Do LEOs not... ignore dead bodies because it's "boring" to investigate scenes where no action like a chase or a shooting will happen doe? lol

Nah they might ignore it cause A - It's ANOTHER dead body in an hour they have to take care of. B - Investigation usually leads nowhere. C - Even if they chase and catch the murderer(s) there is a solid chance they choose CK by cops are reroll characters only to do the same shit again.

2 minutes ago, Ski_ said:

Exactly, following that Romanian's logic you should always check a dead body bro.

I was literally told IG once. "Sorry we have no units left, cause they all attending a massive shootout in south central. Please cover the dead body and wait for coroner or go home." I ofc replied. "Nah I am taking the dead fella home, don't want him to catch cold"

Edited by Engelbert
Just now, Engelbert said:

I was literally told IG once. "Sorry we have no units left, cause they all attending a massive shootout in south central. Please cover the dead body and wait for coroner or go home."

That doesn't happen no more bro, Davis RP is dead as is. The only active facs don't beef with eachother or already cut interactions. Cops still camp Davis thinking it's 2021 and they'll get easy DM clips. 

1 minute ago, pateuvasiliu said:

Show me this happening

We can see Mr. Ryan Low jump out against 5+ people and get dropped in less than a second. Did he CK? No. All I gotta say doe? Packwatch

😱😱😱🚬🤣