A Roleplay that you'll never forget

SergeantHashem

On 9/9/2022 at 8:36 PM, Stults said:

I appreciate you saying this. I didn't even want the guy to get banned. I used to love doing illegal roleplay until I realized my mindset really isn't meant for it. As an illegal roleplayer turned LEO roleplayer I know how it is for someone to get banned on a game like this. I didn't even want him to get permabanned, I was expecting a 60-90 minute ajail or temporary ban. This said, should the player of the character Derrick Rudd wish to get unbanned I'll vouch for him and he can contact me via discord DMs on Stults#9257 should he be on the forums or if someone refers him. I just hope in the end should he be denied an unban he will have fun on GTAW:LC which he most certainly will I assure you.

he's fine I sold him a gun yesterday 

Screenshot_430.png

• Thanks 1
On 4/30/2022 at 4:21 PM, Fenris said:

Was on lifeguard duty and we got called by PD for assistance with this guy clearly having some sort of mental episode. The guy hated being near PD and would only talk to me, calling me 'Red shorts'. We had to keep following him around trying to keep him calm whilst he said the most random stuff ever.  In the end we had to sedate him to calm him down finally otherwise he was going to end up hurting himself or someone else. I just remember cracking up at the roleplay, was really enjoyable.

Sadly I never saw him again 😪

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA OOOOOOOH, I KNOW UUUUUUU..... MARSHALL SOMETHING???' I'M THAT GUY