A Roleplay that you'll never forget

SergeantHashem

The storm and pandemic events in LS-RP .

It was really fun to RP as emergency services and the mappers did a good job. I hope they’ll bring some HUGE event like that to GTA:W in the future, that’ll affect all players in some way. 

Edited by padinni
  • Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...

A certain ex-character from ULSA calling in a prank bomb threat to the fraternity, which then got reported to the police. 20 minutes later they have about 30 LEOs and K9s kicking the sorority and frat house doors down, plus all of the online SAGOV members and news media on campus. Said character was shitting himself but ended up getting away with it 

• Upvote 1

Played hostage game against the cops. SEB Arrived, we made a convoy from Mirror Park, through El Burro into Cypress Flats.

Three people, all of them involved in crime, all of us got away with it.

Best part?

Detective dropped me off in front of my doorstep, didn't even ask my name.

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...

some dude pulled a gun on me and tried robbin a nigga, so i threw him in a headlock, and then he ran away, so then i call the cops on him trying to do the right ting, then two cops pull up and ask if i’m the one who called them, i was like nigga i ain’t no snitch and threw them both in a double headlock 

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, Kappaurel said:

Old Cronies Motorcycle Club, 2020, Sandy Shores. They will always be in my heart.

@SweetDaffodil where Rhonda at?

Ahaha Old Cronies was amazing. All of you guys were cool to roleplay with. Some many memories, ahaha.

As for Rhonda? She's wandering the lonely streets of Grapeseed...

Edited by SweetDaffodil