A Roleplay that you'll never forget

SergeantHashem

If I'm talking about interactive/immersive-
984MSMC(Turned NHC) vs 83 Hoover, at-least the start of that roleplay was something to witness. The whole BLM protest RP, the properly done one was nice to watch.

Fun However - 
Prob the BLM Protest as well and some the earlier days when the server's sync was ass, was hilarious to watch people's vehicles flip or somebody die from the smallest issue

Remembered the time I was drunk af at Tequi-La-La and backed into another car while trying to leave which eventually got the cops involved. I was about to be put in cuffs until a random stranger came out of nowhere and knocked down the officer which allowed me to flee the scene. That was funny as shit at the time.

Edited by KingstonThaIII
  • 1 month later...
On 1/26/2022 at 3:37 PM, Zoinks said:

creating a jackass-inspired movie with two friends, filmed entirely on the server in real time thanks to the 1.1 update. coming up with the stunts/pranks, rping the logistics around it, finding the locations and making people laugh. was about 3 months of irl time and 7 months IC time and was the rp experience that brought me back to gtaw after a long break.

Shoutout to @Jorgensen and his crew of FD at the time for going along with our antics 😂 aswell as @Rafikifor hosting the cool premiere RP at doppler. 

OG Paleto Boys? 😻

• Thanks 1