Liquor Stores sell bigger varieties

Selu

29 minutes ago, dontblink said:

The only issue is my liquor store doesnt have a PINV like most do, I dont have keys or anything for the building so it'd have to sit in my personal inventory and that is a lot of space. I am not saying I am against this, it is just not possible for me currently to do this. 

Most script stores have a /pinv next door, or above. Maybe you can work something out with Property Management?

14 minutes ago, mj2002 said:

Most script stores have a /pinv next door, or above. Maybe you can work something out with Property Management?

I got a back room but its a bit far from the interior and honestly more of a pain in the ass to go back there and forth when you're trying to RP cause people that come into the liquor stores are always in a rush, i find.

Edited by dontblink
Just now, dontblink said:

I got a back room but its a bit far from the interior and honestly more of a pain in the ass to go back there and forth when you're trying to RP 

Its something that's used to sell cigarettes or other stuff beyond whats normally available in a 24/7 as well.

You should consider it! A few extra steps to grab a special item can already help you sell a wide variety of branded liquor. Just have to find a brewery to supply you.

2 minutes ago, mj2002 said:

Its something that's used to sell cigarettes or other stuff beyond whats normally available in a 24/7 as well.

You should consider it! A few extra steps to grab a special item can already help you sell a wide variety of branded liquor. Just have to find a brewery to supply you.

I would consider it if I actually made money in a liquor store instead of paying out of pocket trying to keep it. I don't make anything at all to run this business, tbh and seems honestly like more of a waste to have it.

Liquor stores dont get gov bonuses, and the amount of money that is earned from sales, half go to components, and there is a percentage (Which i got mine set to only 15%) to pay out to employees. So the 4k an hour being the only real income, isn't a lot to keep it going. Plus deliveries basically don't happen if I have components set to 250$ so I HAVE to put them higher to make sure I have components in the store. So that eats up a lot of my earnings as well (which are little to none).

1 minute ago, dontblink said:

I would consider it if I actually made money in a liquor store instead of paying out of pocket trying to keep it. I don't make anything at all to run this business, tbh and seems honestly like more of a waste to have it.

Liquor stores dont get gov bonuses, and the amount of money that is earned from sales, half go to components, and there is a percentage (Which i got mine set to only 15%) to pay out to employees. So the 4k an hour being the only real income, isn't a lot to keep it going. Plus deliveries basically don't happen if I have components set to 250$ so I HAVE to put them higher to make sure I have components in the store. So that eats up a lot of my earnings as well (which are little to none).

Oh you're right. Liquor stores definitely are not a cash cow. However, the $4000/hour is helpful and makes these stores a great way to attract new characters and new players.

1 minute ago, mj2002 said:

Oh you're right. Liquor stores definitely are not a cash cow. However, the $4000/hour is helpful and makes these stores a great way to attract new characters and new players.

To be honest, I debated getting rid of it because of the fact I am paying out of pocket to keep this thing going, but if I give it up, it'll likely go to someone who won't give a shit and that's not okay. I just really hope they allow a pawn-shop like menu so I can like add brewery items in there easier and not have to skip through hoops. It would be nice to have a distributor type of relationship rp with my store because I have no way to add it to the menu without taking a crap ton of storage in my inventory, walking away a distance to get said product and halting rp when people are usually impatient as it is when they go into the stores. It just makes sense to me to allow us the capability of adjusting my menu or offering a way for liquor stores to earn more because otherwise? They are a waste of time and money. 

31 minutes ago, mj2002 said:

I'm currently in the process of trying to sell brewery items at my own liquor store and it's the biggest damn headache...  Employees can't take from /pinv unless they HAVE keys.   Not just access to unlock and lock the store.  They need to be given property keys to get access to our inventory.  50K weight for the business means that I can carry 20 of 10 different items ONLY.  Nothing else can be in the inventory.     Then there's a matter of tracking what comes and goes, so I'd have to check the income and look for specific numbers on a daily basis, then match it to what's LEFT in the /pinv.  

Currently I put in a request for more weight in the business.   I have an IRL accountant actually making me a system so we can track inventory as well, so now the hangup is the workers getting access to the actual stock itself.   If it's not one thing, it's another.    Hopefully we can, at the very least, get the pawn shop menu like my Suggestion #2 is for.

• Upvote 1
  • Wuhtah locked this topic