Additional Stores in the county

Jura

Short description: Additional Stores in the county

Detailed description: This suggestion or request is to have some additional server owned stores in the county as it doesn't make much sense driving all the way to the city for some changes to outfits from an RP perspective and I see it as a QoL addition. What I'm suggesting is a mask store and a plastic surgeons added to areas like Paleto Bay and Sandy Shores. 

All of these stores would be server owned and not playing owned to help as money sinks. 
Sandy folk feel free to post possible locations too in attempts to get this put forward.

Reason why I feel like these are needed, Paleto, Sandy and even Grapeseed have all began to have their own communities and make the areas active so I feel for that sake having these stores added on to the current ones already would help save time between travelling to the city and back.

Commands to add: None

Items to add: None

How would your suggestion improve the server? Quality of Life to players in Sandy and Paleto Bay.

Additional information: 

Plastic Surgeon Location
hMDfX4F.jpg

Mask Store Location
(I know there's a clothing store at that location but this side door is unoccupied, so feel it could be used)
AHrdq6q.jpg

Edited by Jura
  • Upvote 7

A car wash somewhere would be a nice treat, since you can't seem to clean your car scriptwise by hand — rather silly to have to go all the way down to the city for it. I'm sure there's somewhere that can count as a car wash map-wise if one won't be added.

4 minutes ago, Inked said:

A car wash somewhere would be a nice treat, since you can't seem to clean your car scriptwise by hand — rather silly to have to go all the way down to the city for it. I'm sure there's somewhere that can count as a car wash map-wise if one won't be added.

There are two in Sandy Shores just in case you didn't know. There's one at the airport and a second one at Goreman's Garage. But yes lets expand the county with more options please.

Edited by Sush
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Sush said:

There are two in Sandy Shores just in case you didn't know. There's one at the airport and a second one at Goreman's Garage. But yes lets expand the county with more options please.

I did not! Thanks for letting me know. Finally lol!

As weird as it might sound at first, a jewelry store is definitely needed as well.
Simply for buying a watch or fix an outfit because the watch or bracelet is clipping. You'd have to drive down into the city, where half of the stores are closed all the time.

Edited by Raven.
fixed typo

- Mask store

- Jewelry store

- Plastic Surgeon 

Are you guys wanting to spread this all out WITHIN Blaine county? Such as Grapeseed/Paleto/Sandy? Sandy already is limited with businesses, I rather put most of these items in Grapeseed/Paleto. There might be a few locations in stab city as well if we do not go with the above locations in Paleto. 

• Wuhtah locked this topic