Retexture EUP Jacket(s) for Civilian Use / Port Cowboy Hat to Males - Listed Inside

BINGBONGBALONEY

Short description: Remove the badges/insignia from the two below listed jackets to implement for civilian use and port the cowboy hat to males.

Detailed description: 

The Jackets

unknown.png

When searching through the clothing pre-blacklist fix I noticed these two jackets, to any LEO RPer I'm sure they're nothing new but to a stinky civilian peasant like myself I've yet to see these in use but noticed how good they'd be for civilian/non LEO characters. Removing the patches would be extremely easy if they're just textures, have my horrendous mockup of how they'd look:

unknown.png

I'd do the retexturing myself and offer a few new color combinations with the suggestion but unfortunately all server files are encrypted post-RageMP1.1 so it's in the hands of the modding team if it was to be considered. 

I've heard the two jackets above are for females too but couldn't confirm, if there IS I'd love to see them retextured and added for female character use too.

The Hat

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Pretty simple port as always, just needs the name changing and added to males, everything above the shoulders is synced between the male and female character model so no need to edit the actual hat model.

Commands to add: N/A

Items to add: N/A

How would your suggestion improve the server? More player customization, wasted potential if the jackets are only used for cold weather and limited to a small circle of players on the server.

Additional information: N/A.

Edited by BINGBONGAMERICA
  • Upvote 7
  • Thanks 1