Bars and clubs...

Dustyboi

Oh hi I just noticed some of you aren't in the lovely Property Management discord: https://discord.gg/t2gBJpMJ

Recently, we've decided to let you guys know in the announcements there which type of businesses we accept each property request cycle. This last one had a variety of different options: tackle shop/fishing equipment, diners/restaurants/cafes (like 6 in total I think), a bakery, record store, comic store, candle store, FRIED CHICKEN restaurant (I think of KFC). There's a ton more of unique businesses listed there that you can check out yourselves to see what has been opened. 

Also, if you are wanting to try a unique idea, and not really sure how to get started - just forum PM me and we can work something out. Not enough funds? Let's set it up as a lease for now and see how it goes. Confused on how to make your application stick out/provide all the information we want? We can point you and push you real hard in the right direction (we will not spoonfeed you though). 

Ya'll just have to work with us too. I know there are tons of issues that you run into - let's just talk about it and try to compromise.

Sometimes unique concepts just can't work no matter how hard we try though - if it's something really out there and it sucks when that happens. Either it's because we truly can't wrap our heads around how to make the concept work with the player, or the script won't allow it in some way.  (This is just a disclaimer.)

Also please note - nightclubs/bars/stripclubs are still being approved IF they already exist in game (the concept was originally that type of business or it is a lease). It works both ways to appease everyone - we just need to help the unique business owners in the long run (as players).

• Upvote 2
  • Wuhtah locked this topic