Hunger&Thirst System

Burak1326

Short description: Basically additional bars to health bar as hunger and thirst bar.

Detailed description: So, we all know that GTAW is a heavy text rp server and I think that our characters should get hungry and thirsty over time and if the hunger bar goes half or 0 character should lose health

Commands to add: I hope people won't get angry or mad over this suggestion.

Items to add:

How would your suggestion improve the server? It would create more roleplay for caffe,restaurant, bars and other places that provide fod or drink.

Additional information:

Edited by Burak1326
  • Upvote 1

Oh boy! Back to the days of everyone having fifty cheeseburgers in their inventory at all times and strictly avoiding any food establishments that aren't purely script NPC'd in function with this throwback of a suggestion!

No.

To clarify, no.

If you need an game script for every minute detail of the day to day, might as well just give up on roleplay and find an MMO instead.

The numerous times this has been tried in countless communities, the only consistent elements have been that it A) always fails, B) effectively kills any food establishment roleplay (because people only stock up when they run out, so they want the inconvenience out of the way as soon as possible, and roleplay is not time frame that translates to "as soon as possible"), and C) it's routinely defeated by people just stockpiling the meta food that fills the bar the most. For the communities I remember, it was roast beef.

Edited by DasFroggy
  • Applaud 1

Nope, sorry. Shouldn't be needed. Roleplay is roleplay, shouldn't have to force people to do it, they should just do it when they want. Personally I get a coffee when I log on (wake up) And grab a meal later on in the day. Restaurants get a fair amount of traffic when they are open, they just aren't very often. And coffee shops always have people in. Do they NEED to go in? No. 

• Wuhtah locked this topic