Interior for new RVs + realistic RVs.

.Ellis.

Short description: As we all know these new RV does not have enough space to roleplay in them, speaking of which they are suppose to provide roleplay as we would normally roleplay in our homes. Little bit of privacy because there are certain rules that we can not do certain things unless it's a private place or a interior. Secondly, since most of them are bugged, even if they get fixed. It does not provide enough space for people to roleplay living in those things for short or long term period. 

Degtailed description: As I've mentioned above, there are many interiors already available for acceptable sizes of roleplay servers, Which includes these:

599038-1.jpg

This trailer interior is currently used for trailers that we usually see on the map which are from the game itself and currently being used as trailer homes by players, if you park your RV beside them, some of your RVs are even larger then these trailer itself. So my point to improve the roleplay with these new RVs because they are lovely looking beast from exterior but not being used at their maximum potential. The Camper provides more roleplay then any of these three RVs combined, and a lot of people would agree with me who actually roleplay in those RVs.  All these interiors that comes with the RV or any vehicle model, they are just for looks, to be able to actually see from outside and admire the vehicle that it looks realistic but not actually use it as an interior to roleplay in it, I've modded multiple things which includes vehicles for SAMP so I know. That is one of the reasons why Rockstar actually released a interior design for their animated scenes during the missions when they could've just used the interior of any vehicle or building itself such as a trailer but they didn't because the size comparison is different and it's a GAME which is not meant to be as realistic as real life.

IF

If we are going to keep these RVs the way they are, atleast replace them with RVs that expend their interior so we can atleast roleplay in there as a couple or with friends.

15647336477360_c01f2a-pic4.jpg

As you can see the interior of this RV actually expends which allows players to move around inside the RV and actually RP with someone in it, instead of players pushing each other out of the RV because there's not even space enough to roleplay in it.

Commands to add: Copy the codes from Camper and change the vehicle models on it with new interior X Y Z.

Items to add: N/A

How would your suggestion improve the server? This will actually prove alot of roleplay at the park, realistically speaking it would bring a huge improvement for ALOT of people to actually roleplay in woods, deserts and country sides. People would be able to make communities in these.

Additional information: N/A

I have been excited for the additions of the three new RVs. Sadly that excitement has been bummed by the reality each one of those faces with their physical interior on the outside world. Whilst for some vehicles, this may be beneficial, for RVs it mostly is not. The space is too tight to properly roleplay, some walls have no colliders and some areas of the RV are simply blocked off making the interior a "nice to look at" but nowhere near practical.

If there is a way to port the inside of the RV to a seperate instance and make it more accessable or create respective interiors for the RVs that can then be used, it would certainly enhance the experience - and also justify the x4 price of a Camper.

Edited by orca112

Not only are the current interiors on the new RV's completely useless to roleplay in. Due to the 1.1 update the doors are extremely glitchy too and if you shut the door behind yourself using /trunk? Chances are, you'll never be able to escape. As typing /trunk without being in the driver/passenger seat will automatically shut the door again on you right away. Trapping you inside.

If it's too much work to map new interiors for the new RV's, at the very least use the one from the old camper temporarily. They're quite literally useless right now apart from looking cool from the outside. 

• Wuhtah locked this topic