Earmuffs / Headset Command

Short description: Add a command to be able to equip earmuffs and a headset on your character.

Detailed description: A command to be able to equip a headset or earmuffs on your character to better portray realism in a visual manner. Muffling the game audio when either one is on your character is also an option to this suggestion, but isn't required.

Commands to add: /headset on/off - /earmuffs on/off

Items to add: None

How would your suggestion improve the server? I feel like there's a lot of players on the server that could benefit from this addition, I'll start with FD - every time firefighters or anyone for that matter are mobile in an emergency response fire engine, everyone wears a headset to be able to hear one another over the loud sirens. Pilots - every pilot utilizes headsets to be able to communicate, once again due to the loud noise from the engines. Gun ranges (earmuffs) - all gun ranges utilize earmuffs for obvious reasons, but rarely do people have an outfit set up to use them outside of the employees. I'm sure there's also other situations where this could come in handy for people, if anyone thinks of one post it below!

Additional information: Screenshots posted below of the headset and earmuffs.

PsOPyqj.png

d7P5vzH.png

There's different colors available for the earmuffs but I feel like these green ones would be the best universally.

QVbrm6W.png

The above image is a headset from an LAFD fire engine, very similar to the one posted above.

Edited by Viscaria
  • Upvote 3
15 minutes ago, orca112 said:

Could be added as an option to the /helmet command like /helmet motor/cross/headset or similar if not as a seperate command.

This would only work if /helmet gets changed enabling you to use it anywhere and not only near a vehicle.

• 7 months later...
  • 9 months later...