Remove the ability to startshift at gas pumps

Robyn

Seems like the better option would be to turn some 24/7’s that’re attached to gas pumps into fully-fledged gas stations; which can offer both general goods in the store as well as also process orders for gas payments by making the player who pays for gas actually go inside and roleplay with the store clerk.

That’s how people pay for gas in real life, unless it’s Japan; then you pay at the pumps.

Either way, may as well remove gas pump attendants as a job. This ain’t the 1950’s where people in company overalls fill your car up. Make the 24/7 workers process gas pump orders instead.

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, TinPan said:

Seems like the better option would be to turn some 24/7’s that’re attached to gas pumps into fully-fledged gas stations; which can offer both general goods in the store as well as also process orders for gas payments by making the player who pays for gas actually go inside and roleplay with the store clerk.

That’s how people pay for gas in real life, unless it’s Japan; then you pay at the pumps.

Either way, may as well remove gas pump attendants as a job. This ain’t the 1950’s where people in company overalls fill your car up. Make the 24/7 workers process gas pump orders instead.

This guy gets it.

Even when I /fuel I walk in and roleplay with whoever is inside behind the counter and toss them some change saying pump whatever, implement this please.

but muh immersion there's no gas attendants in LA... Who the hell cares, let people do it anyway. Like this is the one thing where we're far off from reality lol. If something needs to be changed is the radius for active business (though I've never had issues with this before)

• Upvote 2
9 hours ago, TinPan said:

+1.

I'm sure it's been mentioned but im in the mindset of removing the need for someone to pump it at the pumps and just keep the 24/7's as general stores. If someone wants to RP not having their on them to pay at the pumps then let them walk inside and RP with the store clerk.

With that being said though I do think there are bigger issues then someone pumping some gas for money.

Edited by Craft
  • Upvote 1
  • Wuhtah locked this topic