Port MP Male Hair to MP Female - Listed Inside

5 hours ago, Triple Seven said:

Doesn't even need porting does it? Just needs to be enabled as the head sculpting is the same for male and female, since we can already use female ancestors on male characters and vice versa.

Male and female hairs are separated by folders, all that'd be required is the listed haircut models - and possibly textures -  be copied to the female hair folder and named appropriately, presumably continuing the sequence of numbers the models follow. (If the last female haircut model was hair_diff_114_a_uni the first ported male hair after that would be hair_diff_115_a_uni)

That's what I meant by porting, adapting the male hairs for females by transferring the files over to work with said gender. 

UNFORTUNATELY Oggy himself said they'll be no additions to the skinpack - which includes hairs - for now.

Edited by BINGBONGGHOST
1 hour ago, BINGBONGGHOST said:

Male and female hairs are separated by folders, all that'd be required is the listed haircut models - and possibly textures -  be copied to the female hair folder and named appropriately, presumably continuing the sequence of numbers the models follow. (If the last female haircut model was hair_diff_114_a_uni the first ported male hair after that would be hair_diff_115_a_uni)

That's what I meant by porting, adapting the male hairs for females by transferring the files over to work with said gender. 

UNFORTUNATELY Oggy himself said they'll be no additions to the skinpack - which includes hairs - for now.

Okay, well, goes for both male and female hair styles then. All should be made available across both gender body styles.

1 hour ago, BINGBONGGHOST said:

Each hair model would have to be repositioned in Blender/3DS Max/Zmodeler as well, as the skeleton is slightly different.

E.G: Too much work.

Edited by Kaz
Just now, Triple Seven said:

Okay, well, goes for both male and female hair styles then. All should be made available across both gender body styles.

I agree but also consider that'd double the size of both male and female modpacks, 700 or so mbs if you copied everything over for each gender, it's why I only listed some of the more appropriate ones for the suggestion and not the entire thing.