Port MP Male Hair to MP Female - Listed Inside

12 minutes ago, Kaz said:

Each hair model would have to be repositioned in Blender/3DS Max/Zmodeler as well, as the skeleton is slightly different.

E.G: Too much work.

Not true.

I've actually replaced all female hairs with the male ones from the server in SP, they all fit perfectly well as everything above the neck is identical between genders.

unknown.png

unknown.png

2 minutes ago, BINGBONGGHOST said:

Not true.

I've actually replaced all female hairs with the male ones from the server in SP, they all fit perfectly well as everything above the neck is identical between genders.

unknown.png

unknown.png

I stand corrected. I just went through to check in blender and you're right. It must have been a certain hairstyle I was messing with.

The question is do we just duplicate them all and make every hairstyle available for each gender, or just a select few.

Just now, Kaz said:

I stand corrected. I just went through to check in blender and you're right. It must have been a certain hairstyle I was messing with.

The question is do we just duplicate them all and make every hairstyle available for each gender, or just a select few.

I only picked out the ones I felt would work the best as to not over bloat the skinpacks with hairs nobody would use, I don't feel copying EVERYTHING for each gender would be for the best.

On 4/22/2021 at 5:29 PM, Kaz said:

Each hair model would have to be repositioned in Blender/3DS Max/Zmodeler as well, as the skeleton is slightly different.

E.G: Too much work.

This is not true for heads as it uses the head bone which is the same in both skeletons as far as I know. 

It is still a lot of work having to reposition everything though and re-export it one by one.

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/22/2021 at 4:51 PM, Kaz said:

duplicate all, more customization options, +100