Walk around more

TinPan

My character used to walk around everyday in Vespucci but due to unfortunate circumstances, he cannot go there anymore. Oh well.... But yeah, it was fun. Used to interact with people walking their dogs and whatnot. I can see that the topic is going off-road, though ☠️

Edited by Petey
1 hour ago, Petey said:

My character used to walk around everyday in Vespucci but due to unfortunate circumstances, he cannot go there anymore. Oh well.... But yeah, it was fun. Used to interact with people walking their dogs and whatnot. I can see that the topic is going off-road, though ☠️

Main issue is Verspucci has a gang in there who robs and mistreats everyone, including residents of the area.

33 minutes ago, Vash Baldeus said:

Main issue is Verspucci has a gang in there who robs and mistreats everyone, including residents of the area.

Well, I personally don't see it. I think they're alright. My character being restricted from going there ever again is totally in-character, though.

2 minutes ago, Yoak said:

Who?

Think he's talking about Dogtown or Vespucci 13. I don't really know much about the gangs there.

3 minutes ago, Petey said:

Well, I personally don't see it. I think they're alright. My character being restricted from going there ever again is totally in-character, though.

Think he's talking about Dogtown or Vespucci 13. I don't really know much about the gangs there.

Dogtown / Vespucci 13, one of those make too much noise causing themselves to get more attention then they want honestly.

Just now, Vash Baldeus said:

Dogtown / Vespucci 13, one of those make too much noise causing themselves to get more attention then they want honestly.

I've had experiences with bad roleplayers in that faction, yes. But I don't think it's logical to blame a whole faction for one person's wrongdoings.

I'm not going to derail this topic once again so, peace.

1 minute ago, Petey said:

I've had experiences with bad roleplayers in that faction, yes. But I don't think it's logical to blame a whole faction for one person's wrongdoings.

I'm not going to derail this topic once again so, peace.

I blame the leadership of said factions for not taking action against bad roleplayers.

1 hour ago, Vash Baldeus said:

I’m in dogtown and that is a complete sack of lies and is borderline faction bashing. So I think you’re mistaken.

1 hour ago, Vash Baldeus said:

I blame the leadership of said factions for not taking action against bad roleplayers.

@Thrasherman do you have anything to add to this? Since I’ve been in the faction you’ve been one of the best leaders I’ve roleplayed under.

• Wuhtah locked this topic