What kind of new / niche Roleplay do you want to see?

Lurleen

Poll  

174 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

We got Water & Power but they don't really seem to do very much of a municipality utility company's day to day work. Checking water and power meters as houses, connecting and disconnecting service, line maintenance, etc.

I wanna see a bucket truck and ladders in use!

On 4/22/2021 at 2:39 AM, ChromaticDeath said:

Charity riding club, All-black MC or a Gay MC. Every MC on the server atm feels exactly the same. Bunch of strong dudes with women with property patches on running a bar and selling dope or guns. That's not a jab at MCs at all, just fax. Could be interesting dynamically.

I believe we have one already. Ruff Ryders.

On 4/22/2021 at 2:39 AM, ChromaticDeath said:

Charity riding club, All-black MC or a Gay MC. Every MC on the server atm feels exactly the same. Bunch of strong dudes with women with property patches on running a bar and selling dope or guns. That's not a jab at MCs at all, just fax. Could be interesting dynamically.

Agree with you on that, Ruff Ryders is something unique and I hope to see more of that sort.

Seeing that 3 of the most voted options are Poverty RP, blue collar work and a red light district, there should be a non gang controlled rough area of town where low paid blue collar workers, junkies, homeless and prostitutes all mingle and rp living there. 

I'd love to see clubs and pubs targetting a lower income population too. Most businesses want to be really classy and high end. Exception being some biker pubs and a couple of places opening at south ls. I yet havent seen a nightclub that targets a working class audience, with basic decoration and an urban vibe.

Edited by Lurleen
  • Upvote 2

I would love to see more RP around Vespucci beach, skaters and surfers too. In general some beach RP. Also I think more businesses should open around the beach, not just bars and cafes. Something like ice cream shops and whatnot.

Also seeing more of homeless RP would be fun.

• Upvote 2
On 4/19/2021 at 6:09 AM, Hugh-Gi-Oh said:

This would be great. Illegal suppliers getting gun shipments via boat or plane, having to transport it to a safe place at risk. Legal suppliers being divided into different categories: food businesses getting supplies from the Cluckin Bell factory and the farms, hardware stores from the factories, and people working in those areas. These types of businesses could allow for new avenues of RP, both for workers, and embezzling managers exploring new illegal avenues. 

This sounds so cool, idk how feasible it is, but with some refinement an idea like this seems great

5 minutes ago, Stanty said:

I would love to see more RP around Vespucci beach, skaters and surfers too. In general some beach RP. Also I think more businesses should open around the beach, not just bars and cafes. Something like ice cream shops and whatnot.

Also seeing more of homeless RP would be fun.

I agree with the beach rp, as someone who mainly only roleplays in vespucci as a member of dogtown you see a lot of people wanting to try and create skate/surf rp but they usually dont come back to the bowl etc which is kinda sad

1 hour ago, Lurleen said:

Seeing that 3 of the most voted options are Poverty RP, blue collar work and a red light district, there should be a non gang controlled rough area of town where low paid blue collar workers, junkies, homeless and prostitutes all mingle and rp living there. 

I'd love to see clubs and pubs targetting a lower income population too. Most businesses want to be really classy and high end. Exception being some biker pubs and a couple of places opening at south ls. I yet havent seen a nightclub that targets a working class audience, with basic decoration and an urban vibe.

this

• Wuhtah locked this topic