[LSNN] Transcripts: Debate night; Democrat Chloe Knight versus Republican Bobby Warner

Ace_

31 minutes ago, hillievonb said:

Username: powerupgirl

Comment: You let yourself be taken in by a rich white man looking you in the eyes and smiling because both of you hate the same. They look in a white supremacist's eyes and smile the same way they smile at you. But you eat it ALL up as long as they validate you. Educate yourself.

Username: LJK876

Comment: Excuse me? I don't bow down to Republicans. I bow down to Jah. Nobody owns me but Jah. My body is just a vessel to Jah. I ain't seek validation... I seek decreases in taxation on businesses, Freedom of Expression, and less strict gun laws. What I ain't want in office is a battygyal enforcing her Satanic ideals on my kids in their Liberal schools. I ain't want to have my Freedom of Speech suppressed by this fake "Hate-Speech" shit. I ain't want Big Gov in my pockets and falsely representing me, like this battygyal bitch has done ever since she joined the party. She is a mental fucking disorder and should be put in a mental hospital, not in office. You want Big Gov to hold your hand? Go ahead, house-nigga. But do not force that shit on me or on my family.

Answer my question... you a batty-lovin' Sodomite?

Edited by DLimit
28 minutes ago, hillievonb said:

Comment: You let yourself be taken in by a rich white man looking you in the eyes and smiling because both of you hate the same. They look in a white supremacist's eyes and smile the same way they smile at you. But you eat it ALL up as long as they validate you. Educate yourself.

Username: ARepublican01
Comment: A prime example of the slave-colony in mind, what the Democrats want you to be. I am not going to give ya facts, because ya brain is all smoosh with those "facts" ya getting fed by the DemonRats. Look at the fucking cities and the crime rates, where democrats are leading - all of them are run by your owners. You are kept down by the democratic party, because if you are kept down and poor, then they can get your vote by saying that there is some "higher" secret power, who is enslaving ya. They have been part of the government for decades, ya idiot. Cant you already see a bit, that there is something wrong there, that they keep on yapping about racism in CITIES, yapping out white privilege, and are in power in the cities for DECADES NOW. Oh yeah, ya are even too dumb to see, that the Democrats were the party of slavery (old habits die hard, eh?), and Republicans were actually fighting for your people. But ya dont know history, ya dont know who Lincoln is, et cetera.

2 minutes ago, DLimit said:

Username: LJK876

Comment: Excuse me? I don't bow down to Republicans. I bow down to Jah. Nobody owns me but Jah. My body is just a vessel to Jah. I ain't seek validation... I seek decreases taxation on businesses, Freedom of Expression, and less strict gun laws. What I ain't want in office is a battygyal enforcing her Satanic ideals on my kids in their Liberal schools. I ain't want Big Gov in my pockets and falsely representing me, like this battygyal bitch has done ever since she joined the party. She is a mental fucking disorder and should be put in a hospital, but in office. You want Big Gov to hold your hand? Go ahead, house-nigga. But do not force that shit on me or on my family.

Answer my question... you a batty-lovin' Sodomite?

Comment: You out here dancing and repeating the words put in your mouth by the party of old white people, that defends the Confederacy, refuses even talking about reparations, the party that supports police brutality and says racism ain't a thing no more, and I'm the house nigga? Bye.

4 minutes ago, hillievonb said:

Comment: You out here dancing and repeating the words put in your mouth by the party of old white people, that defends the Confederacy, refuses even talking about reparations, the party that supports police brutality and says racism ain't a thing no more, and I'm the house nigga? Bye.

Username: LJK876

Comment: Fuck their reparations. I ain't need that shit. I ain't need no white man to give me shit to make it big. I and I have I-Self, Jah, and my family. Republicans ain't put shit in my mouth. My thoughts come from my experience and Jah-Jah's commandments. You are just mad that I exposed that battygyal sodomite and you ain't even gonna admit that you low-key are a battygyal. Yuh, come forward ta Temple of Jah Ministry and get di hEYEre learning that you need. Stop defending sodomy battygyal and Big Gov and connect to Jah-Roots: https://face.gta.world/pages/Righteousness

Edited by DLimit
1 minute ago, hillievonb said:

Comment: What reparations ya want, ya fucking idiot? Aint ya been a slave, and never will be. Get out of here. Police brutality? Have ya ever tried about just behavng like people who dont get killed, do? Just listen to the police and stfu for once. If ya resist, try to steal their tasers, run away, ya might end of with a stupid cop, who does the wrong thing - and should be punished accordingly. There are millions-million police interactions yearly in the US - and ya can only bring up yearly ten or so, where shitty cops were involved. Racism ain´t a thing, that is true, btw. It is only in your head, that it is some biiig-biiiig thing out here. There are, of course, racists: and ya know, there are racist black people too ;). And then again-- REPARATIONS?!!! 😄 I see where ya come from - ya are the one, who thinks, that you should get some money, that US had racist Democrats laws before - LOOOOOOOL. Go to work and stfu.

3 minutes ago, Tsarna said:

Comment: A prime example of the slave-colony in mind, what the Democrats want you to be. I am not going to give ya facts, because ya brain is all smoosh with those "facts" ya getting fed by the DemonRats. Look at the fucking cities and the crime rates, where democrats are leading - all of them are run by your owners. You are kept down by the democratic party, because if you are kept down and poor, then they can get your vote by saying that there is some "higher" secret power, who is enslaving ya. They have been part of the government for decades, ya idiot. Cant you already see a bit, that there is something wrong there, that they keep on yapping about racism in CITIES, yapping out white privilege, and are in power in the cities for DECADES NOW. Oh yeah, ya are even too dumb to see, that the Democrats were the party of slavery (old habits die hard, eh?), and Republicans were actually fighting for your people. But ya dont know history, ya dont know who Lincoln is, et cetera.

Comment: The man tells me I don't know history when his whole education stopped at the Civil War. If your education ain't stopped at ABCs too, try reading about the Southern Strategy, think for a second why all the whites in Southern Confederate states vote Republican now. Educate yourself before you get to commenting on things you don't know about.

Username: HatsAndBatsSince1850

CommentOn behalf of several members of the community, I would like to express my shock and disappointment at some of Chloe Knight’s missives. What I’m about to say will sound very revolting to many people, but I’ll say it anyway. I wouldn’t judge Chloe’s attendants too harshly. They’re just cannon fodder for Chloe’s plot to toss quaint concepts like decency, fairness, and rational debate out the window. Although Chloe has unfairly depicted me and those who share my beliefs as twaddlers and pseudologists, we are neither. Yes, from the fog and mist of her anecdotes rises the leering grimace of academicism, but when discussing the merits vel non of Chloe’s annunciations, it helps to consider how one of the goals of Tartuffism is to render meaningless the words best and worst. Chloe admires that philosophy because, by annihilating human perceptions of quality, Chloe’s own mediocrity can flourish. I repeat: I can guarantee the readers of this letter that you don’t have to say anything specifically about Chloe for her to start attacking you. All you have to do is dare to imply that we should engage in conversations with key stakeholder groups on how best to halt the adulation heaped upon brassbound pettifoggers. These conversations will help us fine-tune our strategies and develop the appropriate implementation and assessment plans, with a focus on sharing transparent, measurable progress toward stopping defending the gin-swilling, illiberal status quo and, instead, implementing a bold, new agenda for change.

Chloe, do you feel no shame for what you’ve done? Since this is one of those don’t say I didn’t warn you letters, I want also to note that if anything, the earth presents a wonderful example of variety in all classes of the animal and vegetable kingdoms. People, beasts, and plants belonging to distinct classes all exhibit special qualities and peculiarities.

Unfortunately, Chloe’s special quality is that her use of the term antiprestidigitation displays, at best, a tone deafness. The term drips with echoes of mandarinism and warns us all that Chloe likes to imply that merit is adequately measured by her methods and qualifications. This is what her quips amount to, although, of course, they’re daubed over with the viscid slobber of pushy drivel devised by her disciples and mindlessly multiplied by petty, short-sighted fast-talkers.

If truth, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder, then Chloe believes that views not informed by radical critique implicitly promote hegemonic values. That’s just wrong. She further believes that she can walk on water. Wrong again! Like a mental patient who becomes agitated when his delusions are challenged, Chloe goes bonkers when encountering a worldview that contradicts her own. For example, Chloe hates hearing that she represents the most recent incarnation of the unique 20th-century phenomenon known as pestiferous alarmism. This revelation invariably provokes temper tantrums and other infantile behavior and causes Chloe to try to suppress all indications that there appears to be some disagreement in the community regarding the number of times that she has been seen representing Heaven as Hell and, conversely, the most wretched life as paradise. Some say once; some say five times; some say a dozen times or more. The point is not to quibble over numbers or anything like that but rather to clarify that the term idiot savant comes to mind when thinking of Chloe. Admittedly, that term applies only halfway to her, which is why I assert that Chloe has values that are antagonistic to a traditional, moral society. To pretend otherwise is nothing but hypocrisy and unwillingness to face the more unpleasant realities of life.

I feel this way because Chloe has had some success in teaching students the right way of thinking by giving them facts that are skewed in one direction. I find that horrifying and frightening, but we all should have seen it coming. We all knew that at every chance she gets, Chloe points out her self-declared moral superiority, her supposed deep awareness of subtle social issues and complex interpersonal relationships, and her opposition to any implication that she should not be allowed to operate heavy machinery, specifically, her ego . In reaching that conclusion I have made the usual assumption that Chloe ignores the most basic ground rule of debate. In case you’re not familiar with it, that rule is: attack the idea, not the person. As a final, parting thought, I assert that we must raise woefully rapacious conspiracy theorists out of their cultural misery and lead them to the national community as a valuable, united factor. This is a long road and not one for the fainthearted, but if pursued with integrity and conviction it could lead to a world in which people are no longer afraid to put Chloe Knight’s pompous, unsavory plans for the future to the question. 

Edited by liq

Username: DemocratVotingRepublican

Comment: 

As a longstanding Democrat, I can say safely say that I am disappointed with the party and no longer have faith in the local chapter here. Even though Bobby's attitude was boisterous, at the very least he's speaking on his ideals and not as a marketing hack like the democrats here in Los Santos.

Chloe Knight can't be trusted. She doesn't support her Party Platform and she creates any policy to appeal to the majority, as opposed to projecting her views. I was with her during the defund LSSD movement and faced the horrific abuse by members of the LSSD. Yet, she decides to turn her back against our movement to secure police votes. 

Shame on you Chloe Knight.

Valeria Reyes was someone I looked up to until I viewed her campaign video. It is possible that her message isn't fake, but I can't trust that anymore after seeing she directly copied AOC's campaign video. She isn't projecting AOC's viewpoints, she's leveraging AOC's marketing strategy and applying it to her own campaign. For all I know, the rest of her campaign is just a marketing attempt for her to push for a seat in office.

So, shame on you Valeria Reyes. And she doesn't even bother apologizing, rather she somehow expresses her "disappointment" for the GOP like the fake politician she is.

And finally, Senate Democrats have been useless. They've accomplished nothing. Republicans are doing all the real work. Most of the real bills and resolutions are being pushed by them. And they've continuously shown strong leadership in the senate committees. 

Therefore, even though I don't agree with their stance against affirmative action and gun laws, it's clear to me that we need capable leaders. And that is only happening by voting for the GOP.

#DEMOCRAT4GOP

• Upvote 2
  • Applaud 1

Username: Greyfeather

Comment: 

The only thing that surprises me is that anyone out there actually still thinks that there is a difference between the establishment Republican and Democrat parties. They are the same in that, when it matters - when it truly matters - they will both throw lower and middle class families and workers to the wolves.

The Republicans did this most obviously by getting us involved in a war in Iraq that we never should have been in and which cost the lives of so many beautiful Americans - my father included. And let's not get started on Oswald Halford and the mess that is LS's political scene. Or the debilitating Raeganomics of the 80s that blew out poverty rates.

Then there is the Democrat Party, those self proclaimed champions of the working class and downtrodden. They have the 1994 Clinton Crime Bill (Sponsored by Joe Biden) that led to the mass incarceration of black men, as well as the Global Financial Crisis where President Obama chose to bail out the big banks and allow millions of people lose their homes and livelihoods, while failing to prosecute the corrupt banking executives who caused the chaos in the first place.

Or both parties who have so eagerly and for so long allowed domestic manufacturing - and jobs - to be offshored by massive multi-national corporations.

Say what you will about Donald Trump, and I do not like him, but he's the first ever President to stare General Motors executives in the face and tell them that if they moved any more manufacturing to Mexico, he'd hit them with massive tariffs. In response to that threat to GM, Ford executives quickly cancelled plans to build a factory in Mexico and instead built locally, giving Americans the chance of a job.

But keep pretending that the two establishment parties are any different to each other if that makes you feel better.   

Username: EconomicalMatters

Comment: All of these people are saying that Missus Knight was well-thought out and intelligent but she couldn't point out where the funding for her Universal Healthcare came from?

All that Knight could say, if you read the transcript, is that it 'came from the city.' How are small cities across the State going to fund dozens of hospitals? This debate just shows that Knight's plans aren't well thought out if the only response she can say to "where does the funding come from" is "from the city." How does the city get money, Knight?! How?!

It's a simple sham to try and get your vote. Don't fall for it!

• Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic