[LSNN] Transcripts: Debate night; Democrat Chloe Knight versus Republican Bobby Warner

Ace_

Username: ARepublican01
Comment: First of all - to all of those, who said that Chloe Knight is such a nice lady, speaks so well-mannered that your hearts are going to melt: who actually gives a fuck about "lovely" manners and speech, when the policies are crap, like hers are. But some of you seem to be like sheep - following just some utopian promises. Some of you sure know, that those idiotic things she spouts, can not be made reality, BUT DAMN - she SPEAKS NICE. Ye, I can agree, that the other guy is rough among the edges, but he wants to get things done, not speak like Cicero - talk, talk, talk. 

When it comes to Chloe Knight, then you heard her speak about supporting the Police - that person, was the same who not two months protested against LSSD and shouted that the police forces are racist and there should be money taken away from them. This is the same person, who supported not the peaceful protests, but RIOTS against G6, calling everyone, who was against the RIOTS, not peaceful protests, mentally unstable and get some professional help. This is the same person, who tried to run a small business into the ground, just because someone, who politically disagreed with her, was working there. Are you guys insane to vote for her? For someone, who uses "emotions" and "feelings" to rule? Oh-- and if you disagree, then you will be called mentally unstable and when she has power, maybe even put into an institution, to reform you, so you would think like the other sheep and bow to Democratic BS, which comes straight out of the USSR. 

#VoteRepublican

Edited by Tsarna
2 hours ago, Свето said:

Username:TownOfDog

Comment: Ain't she the one that tried to imply white people shouldn't live in Vespucci?

Username: ARepublican01
Comment: Yep, she did that, calling all whites living in Vespucci nazis, especially the youth population there. 

Username: LJK876
Comment: Oh, she's all about "equality" and "equal rights", right? Battygyal straight up mocks the Rastafari community with this racist ass comment on MY PAGE. She is out here, HARASSING OUR SHIT, daily, saying this shit. She ain't about no equality:

GOkc2fA.png

Edited by DLimit
36 minutes ago, DLimit said:

Comment: Oh, she's all about "equality" and "equal rights", right? Battygyal straight up mocks the Rastafari community with this racist ass comment on MY PAGE. She is out here, HARASSING OUR SHIT, daily, saying this shit. She ain't about no equality:

GOkc2fA.png

Username: Ayzee

Comment: That’s the Democratic Party for you!

53 minutes ago, DLimit said:

GOkc2fA.png

Username:TownOfDog

Comment: Truely disgusting behaviour, how do they allow this bigoted sub human to run in the name of their party? Way I see it? The Democrats didn't just drag their name through the mud, they themselves, just shat in their hand and smeared it across their own name 

Username: FreedomClub

Comment: She has the audacity to speak for minorities, equal rights and the poor but doesn't shy away from putting down low income White/Hispanic on the basis "Being Nazi's" for wanting to stop the gentrification of their homes and influx of high earning hipsters who price them out. Will mock an age old of belief system and be outright racist to the Rastafarian community with no shame or apology. All this bitch seems to want to do is rocket into an office where she can be crowned "white Queen of the colored folk." Republicans are corporate fat cats only looking out for the rich, democrats are the same but painted up in the progressive pride flag, you should have no time for either of them.

**IP would trace to Montana**

Edited by Gaius
2 hours ago, DLimit said:

Username: powerupgirl

Comment:  Siding with the party of racism and violence against minorities because they're homophobic and misogynistic like your backwards regressive ass? Or you just in it for that token clout? Keep equality out your mouth. Signed: a black woman who doesn't have time for this nonsense from the same woman-hating, gay-hating, slave-minded black men again and again.

14 minutes ago, hillievonb said:

Comment:  Siding with the party of racism and violence against minorities because they're homophobic and misogynistic like your backwards regressive ass? Or you just in it for that token clout? Keep equality out your mouth. Signed: a black woman who doesn't have time for this nonsense from the same woman-hating, gay-hating, slave-minded black men again and again.

Comment: I love women. Get your facts straight. I ain't seen nothing racist on the Republican side. They actually talk to me like a human being, an equal. This battygyal straight up mocked Rastafari Culture. Republicans ain't done that. Why is it that most minorities actually support Republicans more than Democrats? Oh, yeah, because we equal under them. They ain't gotta hold our hand. You think minorities want to empower the same Government that oppresses them? Nah-uh... they want less government. Go ask any lil youth in the hood, right now, if they want bigger government. Go ahead... I have. They do not want bigger government.

You want to hold this battygyals hand like a good lil slave-nigga. You a battyman-lovin' Sodomite, or what? She ain't Jesus, she ain't Selassie, and she ain't God. You the house-nigga, not I. 

Signed: Jamaican migrant that gained an education and got promotions based on my effort, not by holding Big Gov's hand.

Edited by DLimit
  • Applaud 1
1 minute ago, DLimit said:

Comment: I love women. Get your facts straight. I ain't seen nothing racist on the Republican side. They actually talk to me like a human being, a  an equal. You a battyman-lovin' Sodomite, or what? 

Comment: You let yourself be taken in by a rich white man looking you in the eyes and smiling because both of you hate the same. They look in a white supremacist's eyes and smile the same way they smile at you. But you eat it ALL up as long as they validate you. Educate yourself.

• Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic