[PERSONAL BLOG] Racist Violence Must End - Chloe Knight

borhoi

Just now, lux said:

Username: FR
Comment: Locals only was a surfer term in 19 fucking 75 to the early 1980s and was quickly fucking pushed to the side when people realized how fucking dumb it was. Skating has always been cultural. Murdering an old man tonight just because he wanted to try BMX, you think that's cool? Learn what "Locals Only" actually means instead of trying to turn it into some racist skater shit.

Username: J-DOG (Jonah Green)
Comment: Ah, I see. Like I said, commie turbo dykes who are lying to spin a narrative. There's nothing racist about the resurging Locals Only movement, as I'm a proud supporter of it. It's resurgence is happening for a good reason. Police, Tourists, Gruppe Sechs, and out-of-town bar owners capitalizing on the area have been murdering, beating, wrongfully arresting, discriminating against, the list goes on. This is essentially the new Civil Rights movement, but it doesn't see race. It's about the Locals. I'm crying as I write this because it's hurtful what you people say! MY hometown is being protected by these gentlemen. I feel like I can finally walk to my sons school without having to worry about tripping over a crackhead or getting mugged. They make me, A BLACK MAN, feel safe. You're liars and justice needs to be done. The "Old man trying to BMX"? Like previous people have said, he was selling drugs and sexually assaulting women. I'm a pacifist because of my time in the war, but this seems like it was neccessary. Have fun in Hell, because thats where people like you belong.

• Upvote 1
14 minutes ago, slim. said:

Username: Circumcised
Comment: Dumb bitch doesn't see that she got stabbed cause nobody likes her, stay home. After seeing that it's making me racist matter of fact I'm racist now. Fuck niggers, fuck jews, fuck mooks, fuck faggots, fuck you dyke. ϟϟ  ϟϟ  ϟϟ   WHITE POWER!!!!! 卐  卐  卐  卐  卐  卐  卐    

Comment: Why so hateful? You make us all look bad. You're as bad as these dumb commies, imo. The new Locals Only movement should disavow hateful racists like this, and lying commies like Chloe Knight and her supporters.

Edit: I'd like to ask Mrs. Knight herself how she wishes to respond to my points put forth, as she has yet to respond. You put out an untruthful article and then refuse to respond to people refuting your claims. Claims made with no evidence might I add?

Edited by Nosey

Comment: I'd also like to add, how do you think a protest is going to help? You're purposefully dancing around terms to avoid lawsuits for your true purpose. You wish to incite riots and sow chaos in the good state of San Andreas, it's clear as the beautiful Vespucci waters. I whole heartedly disapprove of your message, and patiently await your response, which will undoubtedly contain more lies as gasoline on the fire. I would say I hope the police would be there to contain this riot, but they'd help you, wouldn't they?

Username: ARepublican01
Comment: And here we go again, like the Whitesnake song - a democrat idiot is spinning a narrative, which is not true at all. I have lived a long time in Vespucci and the police there handles a lot of the problems. There are some youngsters who cause trouble, but this is a problem, which is far more bigger in Davis/Strawberry. According to Chloe Knight I probably made a racist comment here, because those areas are occupied primarily by the black population. But those are just the facts, which the liberals have no idea about. It is always yada yada EMOTIONS yada yada FEELINGS yada yada SUPREMACY yada yada. She has actually no fucking idea and wants to capitalize herself to become a senator. I call every normal person NOT TO VOTE FOR A Fame-hungry bitch like she is. #CancelChloeKnight - let them get a taste of their OWN MEDICINE 😄

2 minutes ago, Tsarna said:

Username: ARepublican01
Comment: And here we go again, like the Whitesnake song - a democrat idiot is spinning a narrative, which is not true at all. I have lived a long time in Vespucci and the police there handles a lot of the problems. There are some youngsters who cause trouble, but this is a problem, which is far more bigger in Davis/Strawberry. According to Chloe Knight I probably made a racist comment here, because those areas are occupied primarily by the black population. But those are just the facts, which the liberals have no idea about. It is always yada yada EMOTIONS yada yada FEELINGS yada yada SUPREMACY yada yada. She has actually no fucking idea and wants to capitalize herself to become a senator. I call every normal person NOT TO VOTE FOR A Fame-hungry bitch like she is. #CancelChloeKnight - let them get a taste of their OWN MEDICINE 😄

Comment: God bless and #CancelChloeKnight!!

• Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic