[PERSONAL BLOG] Racist Violence Must End - Chloe Knight

borhoi

Username: TERRORMACHINE

Comment: Don't worry white people, a white infertile dyke that lives in a gated community will teach you to hate yourselves and that YOU are the violent monsters and not niggers from Davis that kill each other on a daily basis. Democrats won't move a finger to stop that, their policies directly help crime instead. #1161 #KillYourLocalAntifa

Edited by Oakwood

Username: MaoistRebel

Comment: I think that it's despicable for it to be IMPOSSIBLE for Black Americans to walk the streets of the VERY CITY THEY BUILT without fear of being attacked by GENOCIDAL POLICE OFFICERS and now ENFORCERS OF THE TRUMPIST NAZI SYSTEM! We need to take action to safeguard these precious BLACK LIVES that are under ATTACK on a daily basis by our WHITE SUPREMACIST PATRIARCHAL SYSTEM!

Did you KNOW that there is an abundance of LEAD PIPING in BLACK homes that causes them to suffer from POISONING and is the ONLY REASON they maintain a high crime statistic!?!? ENVIRONMENTAL RACISM IS RAMPANT IN THIS CITY! I am ASHAMED of being WHITE and if I could renounce it I would, instead I have steadfast committed myself to being a WHITE ALLY to the unfortunate people of color being GENOCIDED in Los Santos on a DAILY BASIS!

Shame on the government!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic