Thank you

I want to quickly thank everyone who've supported the faction so far. It's great that the server and its players has been so welcoming of an idea that thought beyond the current limitations of script and agreed that there is a demand for something unique. A special shout out here  goes to LFM, and especially or faction handler @MrsHamster - The shoutout continues to the government faction that truly helps this server and lets the legal community thrive. Last but not least a huge amount of gratitude to those who enabled us financially, you know who you are!

Lately we've had both a surge in applications and overall interest to support. This is amazing, unfortunately this means that we can't instantly reply to every application we get in - But fear not, we'll get through applications and keep you updated. I want to also thank all the faction members that made some really amazing stuff through the last few months, it's truly inspiring to see the amazing work put forwards and into the faction - And of course the creations you've made! 

With all this being said, I'd like to announce that we've launched a new way for people to support our faction financially! It is of course fully optional, but you can now pay your electricity or gas bills through our discord. This way your contribution will remain realistic and in-character, while still help us tremendously so that we can continue delivering a top of the line corporate environment and provide the server with blue-collar jobs. Any contribution is welcome and of course voluntary, thank you so much in advance.

Check out our discord!

https://discord.gg/RVdn76SfRn

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5397508dc546c4d96053c7b7f85ce5bb.png

• Upvote 4
  • Winged changed the title to Aurum Corporation