Transfer call to another player (Hand them the phone)

Sebz

• 1 month later...
On 3/22/2022 at 3:45 AM, Katja said:

Detailed Description

Add the ability to "pass" your phone to another player during a call, allowing them to speak without needing to call separately. They'd simply be able to speak with the person on the other end without needing a phone number or the phone itself. It's certainly not a dire need, but it would be a cool little QoL upgrade. 

Relevant Commands/Items

/passphone or something similar that just "passes" the call scriptly to another player but the physical item remains with the owner

How will it benefit the server?

This could be useful in kidnapping situations, or other seedy shit where you don't want someone to have your number/use a burner, etc. I'm aware that /loudspeaker is a thing, but more often than not, someone would just hand you their phone so you could talk. It's not wildly beneficial, but could be kinda cool in my humble opinion.

On 7/20/2022 at 12:17 AM, PAYSO said:

Detailed Description

Say you're on the phone with a friend of yours, and you tell your friend to pass the phone to someone you might be close to, well you can't do this on the server currently, and I think the feature would be pretty cool and creative.

Relevant Commands/Items

/passphone [targ]

How will it benefit the server?

Allow players to pass the phone and the conversation on the phone around, and once the phone is hung up it'll automatically script wise be replaced back into the original phone owners hand but of course should be role-played.