Blaine County & It's portrayal (?)

marbella mondays

5 hours ago, orangejuice said:

I think you should try and interact with more Roma and stop believing negative stereotypes painted by the media lol.

But yes, in my original comment as I said, a lot of the country role players I have saw poorly portraying country life are effectively roleplaying as the characters from the wrong turn/hills have eyes and being hostile towards anyone not from their clan. Either that or they are roleplaying an old western Indian and cowboys theme type of scenario.

It’s very rare to see people roleplaying “normal people” in the country, I believe I saw a Native American group in the country that was refreshingly good but not sure if their still around. Just playing as normal country folk with no over exaggerated nonsense. 

Check out "Tongva Nation" to be updated on the Native situation.

• Upvote 2
1 hour ago, eTaylor said:

At the end of the day, is it really that harmful?

Nothing is harmful, just like roleplaying bloods from New York or BDs from Chicago, I'm not even defending that type of roleplay but if you're allowed to roleplay a cowboy in Sandy people should not be penalized for roleplaying GDs in Los Santos, that's a clear double standard. 

Edited by Certified Lover Boy Jola
1 hour ago, Certified Lover Boy Jola said:

Nothing is harmful, just like roleplaying bloods from New York or BDs from Chicago, I'm not even defending that type of roleplay but if you're allowed to roleplay a cowboy in Sandy people should not be penalized for roleplaying GDs in Los Santos, that's a clear double standard. 

Show me someone who’s roleplaying a cowboy.

6 minutes ago, eTaylor said:

You see the world the way you are, and lying in itself is pretty toxic. I mean, why bring it up in the first place? 

You're looking for an argument where there isn't any, cowboy was used as a general term for hicks, hillbillies, southerners, examples that have already been shown on this topic.