"Cayo Perico" in GTA:W?

Beholder

12 hours ago, tomatoz said:

Agreed. Plus, it already exists like effion said. The island just doesn't seem like it has a use at the moment.

It has a use, Habeeb Tours could use this island beautifully. A climb up the radio tower, a relax and swim at the beach. An all inclusive 2-3 hour excursions with lunch and drinks provided at the resorts terrace overlooking the crashing waves on the rocks.
image.thumb.png.523b3a89970bbfa81171688ecaa5248a.png

image.thumb.png.a63f9990f70f85b3ca85d73dab981921.png

• Upvote 1
13 hours ago, Pepper said:

Could be our version of a "GM" island, only make it accessible to admins, seeing you can swim or fly there 🙂.

If they were to add it to the public 90% of the players would go there and roleplay..

What makes you think there already isn't one?

25 minutes ago, Late said:

It has a use, Habeeb Tours could use this island beautifully. A climb up the radio tower, a relax and swim at the beach. An all inclusive 2-3 hour excursions with lunch and drinks provided at the resorts terrace overlooking the crashing waves on the rocks.
image.thumb.png.523b3a89970bbfa81171688ecaa5248a.png

image.thumb.png.a63f9990f70f85b3ca85d73dab981921.png

If I see you out there I'll RP El Rubio's guard, snipe you with a .50 and force a CK.

On 11/20/2020 at 11:54 AM, Jägerbomb said:

The map is way too big as it is now with the current playerbase.

And to add something else, I think that there are areas on the current map that still needs some good exposure and use. I would love to see more people utilise Mount Chilliad, and the forests. I loved seeing the camping group become active, and I honestly think this would be interesting for a few weeks and then never really be used again. It's an interesting concept, but until we get significantly more players, I just dont see how we the community could utilise the island for anything meaningful.

Edited by Protheus
added own thinking instead of just quoting