Disallow modded clothing

Zach..

So who do we rp? Myself with my pd regulated pants on.. or the clothing mod user who sees that she forgot them? That is the issue here. Unless foced to download the mods we need regulations that decipher who is "correct" when it comes to criminal profiling per clothing mods.

Yes I see pants.. guy behind me doesnt. So if I was being described by either party.. which description is correct? 

Edited by cryybabyycryy
2 minutes ago, cryybabyycryy said:

So who do we rp? Myself with my pd regulated pants on.. or the clothing mod user who sees that she forgot them? That is the issue here. Unless foced to download the mods we need regulations that decipher who is "correct" when it comes to criminal profiling per clothing mods.

Yes I see pants.. guy behind me doesnt. So if I was being described by either party.. which description is correct? 

Maybe if the clothing worn on a outfit was forced to be in /attributes for what they're wearing, and it needs to be realistic and match what they're wearing.

1 minute ago, bidi bidi bom bom said:

Maybe if the clothing worn on a outfit was forced to be in /attributes for what they're wearing, and it needs to be realistic and match what they're wearing.

So I have to re-do my attributes every time I changed clothes? I got an idea, hear me out, we use our eyes to see what they're wearing?

• Upvote 4
Just now, Gas said:

I'm pretty sure who ever SS it was they know for a fact that the cop wasn't walking around butt ass naked, so they simply wouldn't roleplay it. This thread don't make sense lmfao. Thats like saying if someone has a heavy pistol he can't have a Glock mod. 

So then I simply dont roleplay someone whos obviously not wearing a hoodie on my screen, but they say they are on theirs?

Just now, cryybabyycryy said:

But someone rping false imprisonment cause we called out black checkered shirt when he is showing a raiders Jersey is different how?

/attributes exist. I see many players already using it to describe their current outfits for mods, and hairstyle for hair mods, same for tattoos. It doesn't take more than 15 seconds to type it up. It's a text based RP server.

• Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1
  • Keane locked and unlocked this topic