Remove Pariah

Marksman

Just now, HerpToTheDerp said:

I agree with removing it but it's hard to force people to reimburse to have it. 

Make it a choice: Reimburse for the money or keep the vehicle but it can not be traded or sold. 

It wouldn't be fair or make sense to force a vehicle out of a characters hands.

Yes it would. It's easy. Just remove em lmao.

I think if you can afford to buy such an expensive car, you should be able to. I think that it feels excessive to have to make an application to be able to drive an expensive sports car if you have the finances to allow it. to add, I do not drive the car in question myself but I think it is an exaggeration when you have to do everything on the server for applications such as leases for everything.

Edited by ingenv
  • Upvote 1
1 minute ago, TritonXVII said:

How do you go about reimbursing them?

The /vstats price doesn't include registration and is often much much lower than the actual purchased price.

Additionally, some players bought them off the dealership and then upgraded them a lot so that's even more.

The only way to ensure everyone is treated fairly is to reimburse the exact price of the dealership to those that have unmodded ones and the price of the car + the upgrades to everyone that has slightly modded ones.

Nevertheless, someone that purchased it second hand from someone "maxed out" so to speak, but only for 700 grand, would be getting +100-200g pretty much. That could easily inflate the economy by a couple of million at least.

The best way to handle this is to just remove it from the DS. Let the prices organically go up as demand exceeds supply. Give the market a chance to fix itself before ruining people's roleplay.

Cost of the car only. No upgrades, no registration. Because contrary to popular belief on this server, registering the car does not increase the value of it. It just means that you follow the law.