Unrealistic Portrayal / Owning Houses in Poor Areas

aldo

Just now, El Ghetto Man said:

I dunno why ur defending mallrats running around and buying rundown homes in ghetto neighbourhoods only to furnish them to be 'luxury interiors' and sell them for 400k. It's retarded and needs to stop, period.

I indulge in both hood R.P. and landlord R.P... I admire the realism from both sides. It's reality. Most bangers from the ghetto are struggling to pay rent and the bills... thus, they slang and gang-bang to pay those bills.

P.S. I don't convert these places into "luxury" homes, though. That part has to stop. If I were to sell two of my landlord's properties? They'd be worth around $170,000, each... identical to the price that I had bought them for.

Edited by DLimit
1 minute ago, Late said:

I didn't say it was your fault. Did I not call out the ridiculous house request system? Everyone wants to own houses. The problem is half of the middle class houses are locked away and inaccesable so people are searching for alternatives.

The one house on Del Roystein's BLVD that's closest to the PD, isn't as ghetto as the one on Grove Street so someone who can't find a house else where might by it. It's on the corner, it's 2 blocks or so away from the heart of the ghetto it isn't that dangerous. Another peson see's the white man in the house on the corner nearest the PD, so he buys the house next door to him. Then slowly over time more "rich" people move in. That's what I mean by becoming rejuvenated.

Don't feel so personally attacked, I was just explaining what is/will happen if houses aren't opened up to the free market. I don't think reserving houses for "gangs" is the right way to go, as we need less restrictions. 

As a side note, the only places Habeeb has been threatened just for walking on the street is Mirror Park and the "safe" neighbourhoods lol. 

No one's saying to reserve the houses for gangs, reserve them for people who ROLEPLAY in the area, not rich spastics that wanna sell the home for 400k to some other spastic.

Not only that, but the homes on Roy Lowenstein BLVD near the impound are definitely as ghetto as the ones in Davis lol, I'm not sure where ur getting ur information bro. Rancho, Davis and all the surrounding neighbourhoods are extremely rough areas that are filled with gangs, rapists, no goods and crack addicts. Are you sure you, as a middle class civilian would wanna buy a house there just because they're too greedy to make do with what's available and completely neglect the 100 unique apartments in safer areas that are on offer?

Not everyone needs to live in Rockford Hills lol. Maybe if people started buying more apartments the houses in Rockford Hills and Vinewood would start being added.

Edited by El Ghetto Man
Just now, DLimit said:

P.S. I don't convert these places into "luxury" homes, though. That part has to stop. If I were to sell two of my landlord's properties? They'd be worth around $170,000, each... identical to the price that I had bought them for.

Yeah but that's what this topic's about bro, we're not talking about the people who roleplay realistic landlords, we're talking about the morons that rush to houses as soon as they go up for sale, only to furnish them into damn near mansions over 14 days and then sell them for a retarded price to some other idiot that doesn't even rp in the area.

Yeah but that's what this topic's about bro, we're not talking about the people who roleplay realistic landlords, we're talking about the morons that rush to houses as soon as they go up for sale, only to furnish them into damn near mansions over 14 days and then sell them for a retarded price to some other idiot that doesn't even rp in the area.

Just file quality reports against them for failing to abide by P.M. guidelines and realism. Problem solved.

No one's saying to reserve the houses for gangs, reserve them for people who ROLEPLAY in the area, not rich spastics that wanna sell the home for 400k to some other spastic.

Not only that, but the homes on Roy Lowenstein BLVD near the impound are definitely as ghetto as the ones in Davis lol, I'm not sure where ur getting ur information bro. Rancho, Davis and all the surrounding neighbourhoods are extremely rough areas that are filled with gangs, rapists, no goods and crack addicts. Are you sure you, as a middle class civilian would wanna buy a house there just because they're too greedy to make do with what's available and completely neglect the 100 unique apartments in safer areas that are on offer?

Not everyone needs to live in Rockford Hills lol. Maybe if people started buying more apartments the houses in Rockford Hills and Vinewood would start being added.

I think it's common sense that one would think a house closer to the PD is going to be safer than one deep in the middle of Grove Street so my information is common sense. You're not the easiest person to talk to to be honest but we're both advocating for the same thing but in different ways. You want more restrictions to solve this problem where I am saying less restrictions will also solve this problem. If you open up all houses no one is going to be buying in your "area."

Just now, Late said:

I think it's common sense that one would think a house closer to the PD is going to be safer than one deep in the middle of Grove Street so my information is common sense. You're not the easiest person to talk to to be honest but we're both advocating for the same thing but in different ways. You want more restrictions to solve this problem where I am saying less restrictions will also solve this problem. If you open up all houses no one is going to be buying in your "area."

Unfortunately man I've been tryna deal with this issue in stride for quite a long time, which is why I'm replying how I am and being 'harder' to talk to, it's not because I'm tryna be a dick, it's out of frustration/irritation with how things are going right now.

Oh, and the PD place in Rancho is in reality just an impound that the cops are never at, so although it's a reasonable assumption to think it's slightly less ghetto, that's not the case. The most violent gangs in the city are near that impound IC.

Nothin ever comes of it bro, the players just get replaced by new ones who do the same thing.

Continue to file reports. Eventually, all of the players will be removed and better examples will be made for future references.

21 minutes ago, Late said:

Some dude who belongs in Rockford hills CAN'T get a house in Rockford hills due to the ridiculous house request requirements system. So the only alternative IC and OOCly is to move to a less desirable area. If enough people move to said area who don't "belong" there, then the area isn't so much a ghetto anymore it's becoming rejuvenated as per my original post.

Most people who buy properties that don't suit their character and or flip property don't have a character deserving of a high end property in the Vinewood or Rockford Hills.