Copyright Infringement & The Fight For Original Content.

Frizzle1360

The only thing that kind of turns me away from personally supporting this completely is that it would cause a lot of established factions with a lot of time put into their development. It would hurt them if not cause a lot of them to get archived.

It could hurt the faction system, but maybe give a grandfather-clause to existing factions? ?

• Upvote 1

So I doubt street gangs such as Bloods, Crips, Gangster Disciples hold any copyright, however would this carry over to those as well, or are we just targeting MC's here? I agree 100% with this topic, but would this translate to the rest of the factions for name use/art use/etc?

Just now, Declan said:

Let’s rp ballas grove street vagos ( the street gang ... no more mc : D ) aztecs da nang boys and many More. say No to real Gangs 

Ehh, I don't think we should RP GTA gangs or real ones, but rather unique ones. But to each their own, yeah?

3 minutes ago, HyDru said:

So I doubt street gangs such as Bloods, Crips, Gangster Disciples hold any copyright, however would this carry over to those as well, or are we just targeting MC's here? I agree 100% with this topic, but would this translate to the rest of the factions for name use/art use/etc?

Was about to ask the same thing.

Such as la eMe, pen1 and such.

They might come with their AKs instead of their lawyers since they dont copyright their stuffs.

Edited by TOrtiz