Limit on age?

PapaDoc

Just now, Daquan Kingston said:

You might think so, but there's nothing more gross than the image of a person coughing to breathe after being stabbed several times. People don't mind it because in most cases they have no clue on how disturbing that image and roleplay is, and for some odd reason nobody bats an eye when people get stabbed, but they lose their mind upon sexual roleplay even when it's willingly from both sides.

I've been the kind of role player that role plays the gore and blood, It's never bothered me and yes I've seen it. Maybe due to that has desensitized me from it. Regardless, it's just role play. And never forget - that character isn't truly dead they just respawn and get to keep being a kid! Not like when you lose a child in the real world... you get a second chance here. 

Just now, Silly Fox said:

I've been the kind of role player that role plays the gore and blood, It's never bothered me and yes I've seen it. Maybe due to that has desensitized me from it. Regardless, it's just role play. And never forget - that character isn't truly dead they just respawn and get to keep being a kid! Not like when you lose a child in the real world... you get a second chance here. 

Exactly my point, the same logic can be used in both cases. If people would witness the crude and violent deaths/killings that they roleplay in real life, they would puke their stomach out their mouth but since most of these people do not realize how disgusting the said roleplay is, it gets through without much words.

Exactly my point, the same logic can be used in both cases. If people would witness the crude and violent deaths/killings that they roleplay in real life, they would puke their stomach out their mouth but since most of these people do not realize how disgusting the said roleplay is, it gets through without much words.

You say that but there's no feeling on this EARTH like trying to get a child to point out their abuser or even report it. Trust me you can't compare. 

You might think so, but there's nothing more gross than the image of a person coughing to breathe after being stabbed several times. People don't mind it because in most cases they have no clue on how disturbing that image and roleplay is, and for some odd reason nobody bats an eye when people get stabbed, but they lose their mind upon sexual roleplay even when it's willingly from both sides.

Are you out of ya mind? Murder's been a popular feature of hip hop, pop culture, movies, magazines, culture & society as a whole. Murder is the act of taking another life. You kill a living being, it's murder. The very concept of murder isn't "disgusting", it's anti-natural, violent and well... Brutal. 

Pedophilia on the other hand, can't be compared fairly to murder. Pedophiles that sexually assault a child is like murdering somebody's soul, leaving their body and mind alive to deal with the issues that come after.

Just now, cracked said:

Are you out of ya mind? Murder's been a popular feature of hip hop, pop culture, movies, magazines, culture & society as a whole. Murder is the act of taking another life. You kill a living being, it's murder. The very concept of murder isn't "disgusting", it's anti-natural, violent and well... Brutal. 

Pedophilia on the other hand, can't be compared fairly to murder. Pedophiles that sexually assault a child is like murdering somebody's soul, leaving their body and mind alive to deal with the issues that come after.

I 100% agree with you, that is why there is a big gray zone between "this is allowed" and "this is not allowed". I think the administration should consider making a full and detailed reshape of what sort of roleplay is not allowed, what is, and where to draw the red lines. 

4 minutes ago, Daquan Kingston said:

In response to this, yes gore is shocking, but, knowing what is circling in many pedophile-sex-rings, gore and CP or child exploitation normally go hand in hand, there's such things as "Daisy's Destruction" still circling the internet to this very day. 

I 100% agree with you, that is why there is a big gray zone between "this is allowed" and "this is not allowed". I think the administration should consider making a full and detailed reshape of what sort of roleplay is not allowed, what is, and where to draw the red lines. 

100% Agree with you on this one.

Edited by Lmao

Your absolutely disgusting if your actually trying to say violent RP is as worse or worse then pedophilia and sex crimes against children.

This is not the place to make that type of argument.

• Applaud 1

I'm only going to chime in partially here, the recent Ajail shows that there needs to be strict rules in place because someone people seriously need jesus (other gods are available).

However, as a community center/shelter owner, there shouldn't be a flat force age. I do not agree with 12, its far too low. 14,15, 16 should be allowed on a case by case basis and depending on the roleplay offered by individuals. It needs to be strict and seriously enforced as sexually suggestive characters at that age, makes a large portion of the community highly uncomfortable; myself included. So like a lot of new topics, its a grey area except one thing everyone can agree on. A complete enforcement of anti Pedophillia roleplay, punishable by an instant perma ban. No second chances, just completely gone. 

• Upvote 2
  • Applaud 1
Just now, Silly Fox said:

I didn't ask you for your opinion, go back to whatever crack den you fell out of. ❤️

You're not a female, stop catfishing.

On topic,

GTA World is a huge community, and I remember back in 2019 when I first joined that there were instances of people forcing rape or pedophilia roleplay or whatever. There are certainly plenty of rulebreakers, and among them are these sexual deviants who try to normalize sexualizing children, and age restriction is mandatory. Of course, these individuals MUST also be removed from the community (such as the few examples we have here, and the ban from less than an hour ago)

Edited by Oakwood
  • Keane locked this topic