[LSNN] Los Santos under siege following extremely violent riots. 

LSNN

Just now, Omerta said:

Username: DaddySanta

Comment: Prime example of monkeys in their natural habitats. And people wonder why anything south of Pillbox Hill is basically Iraq? Just like there's no peace in the Middle East, there's no peace in the ghetto. 

Username: BlackSupremacist_1987
Comment:  DROP THE ADDY COUZ UR MOMMA MAD FAT. UR MOMMA FAT AS FUCK. (ur mother is large)

Username: DonaldJTrump_
Profile Picture: Full Speech: Trump gives immigration speech in Arizona after ...
Comment: Police should increase the levels of brutality, there was simply not enough shown with how much lawbreaking was seen in these so called "protests" which were really RIOTS, let's call it what it is. How about you cash out that stimulus check instead you Davis dwelling idiots, LOL. #staymad #buildthewall2020 #alllivesmatter

Edited by vrxlfs.
35 minutes ago, MickeyO said:

User: Dj LeCamp

PROFILE PICTURE lecamp.thumb.png.721edec28edfdb568648a24c0738d144.png

Quote: “The initial claims for protests was that a unnamed SD official said a racial slur at a protester with the quote of "I'm the supervisor, nigga" which sparked the intense violence which was seen tonight.” 

Comment: excellent riot reason 10/10. I don’t support BLM. #Alllivesmatter

PERFORMING AT CLUB ONYX ON SUNDAY! 

Username: BlackSupremacist_1998
Comment: DJ LECAMP IS NOW CANCELLED. CANCELLELLELEEEEEDDDD. CAAAAAANNNNNNCCCEEEEELLLLLEEEEEDDDDDDD. CANCELED!

• Upvote 1

Username:  Rastanolybab.

Comment: "Until the philosophy which hold one race superior and another inferior is finally permanently discredited and abandoned; everywhere is war".

That being said, don't act in a way in which the oppressor can paint you out as the animal they portray you. By all means, take to the streets, but do it with PEACE and DISRUPTION. Not with aggression and destruction. 

All praise unto jah the almighty, who made all things possible.

Edited by Perky
2 hours ago, MickeyO said:

User: Dj LeCamp

PROFILE PICTURE lecamp.thumb.png.721edec28edfdb568648a24c0738d144.png

Quote: “The initial claims for protests was that a unnamed SD official said a racial slur at a protester with the quote of "I'm the supervisor, nigga" which sparked the intense violence which was seen tonight.” 

Comment: excellent riot reason 10/10. I don’t support BLM. #Alllivesmatter

PERFORMING AT CLUB ONYX ON SUNDAY! 

Username: RaVeR
Comment: You used to be my favourite DeeJay, I'm disappointed that you'd turn your back on your own race. The fame's got to you, eh?

Edited by strawsonave
  • Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic