Additional Clothing Pack for 1.1

Oggy

2 hours ago, MartosG said:

3/4 of those are for Michael and Franklin and will be wacky whenever you transfer them onto a multiplayer character with the body types being off and the shirts looking oversized unless you change the mesh.

3 hours ago, nateX said:

3/4 of those are for Michael and Franklin and will be wacky whenever you transfer them onto a multiplayer character with the body types being off and the shirts looking oversized unless you change the mesh.

Not necessarily, a lot of SP items have been converted... a lot of the MP clothing comes from SP peds but converted for MP models.

2 minutes ago, bidi bidi bom bom said:

Not necessarily, a lot of SP items have been converted... a lot of the MP clothing comes from SP peds but converted for MP models.

That's not exactly true. Some, yes, are converted from protagonists to MP freemode, but that is not a large number.

https://www.gta5-mods.com/player/mp-male-tight-tank-top Here's an example of one, converted from Franklin. Clips at the left collar bone, clips at the back of the neck.

5 hours ago, MartosG said:

These are all just retextures, so I'd argue no. We're not lacking. There are more polos being added from EUP to fill your business casual void.

And like Nate said, 3/4 of those are not MP freemode clothes. We literally can't use them.

30 minutes ago, Marksman said:

That's not exactly true. Some, yes, are converted from protagonists to MP freemode, but that is not a large number.

https://www.gta5-mods.com/player/mp-male-tight-tank-top Here's an example of one, converted from Franklin. Clips at the left collar bone, clips at the back of the neck.

These are all just retextures, so I'd argue no. We're not lacking. There are more polos being added from EUP to fill your business casual void.

And like Nate said, 3/4 of those are not MP freemode clothes. We literally can't use them.

Clipping isn’t an issue if it’s small. I’ve converted a lot of stuff for people who requested them, and they look fine. It’s all about if patience is a virtue or not whilst modeling, as vertexes is how you normally resolve clipping issues. It takes hours, but it’s worth it in my opinion.

Just now, bidi bidi bom bom said:

Clipping isn’t an issue if it’s small. I’ve converted a lot of stuff for people who requested them, and they look fine. It’s all about if patience is a virtue or not whilst modeling, as vertexes is how you normally resolve clipping issues. It takes hours, but it’s worth it in my opinion.

If it was a small issue, I wouldn't have mentioned it. The back of the vest is flat out not inline with the neck of the player model, there's a good two inches gap.

1 hour ago, Dom. said:

I love @iGhoul's pack but the problem is, if his is the one I'm thinking of, they'd have to go through it and delete half of it because there's no way they'd add the real branded clothes. They're heavy on lore here.

Not really, if anything they should be kept in. Many of the logo's have a special place in gang culture. I'm always for sticking to lore brands, however there isn't aren't any lore friendly alternatives to provide the same level of symbolism the IRL logo's provide.

On 8/25/2020 at 4:29 AM, Henning said:

Not really, if anything they should be kept in. Many of the logo's have a special place in gang culture. I'm always for sticking to lore brands, however there isn't aren't any lore friendly alternatives to provide the same level of symbolism the IRL logo's provide.

Just to confirm Marksman mentioned he's removing all IRL branding from the clothing for when they're added to the server.

Edit: 8th page.

Edited by BINGBONGGHOST
  • Upvote 1
  • Wuhtah locked this topic