Additional Clothing Pack for 1.1

Oggy

@Oggy

I realize this thread is for links to mods but I thought the below was very relevant to this thread.

Given that this clothing update is only doable when we move to 1.1, wouldn't a short term solution be to just replace some of the unusable clothing options like the monster legs and such since replacement dlc's are obviously doable? This goes for hairs as well, there are a lot of trash ones that don't get used or even if they do it's because there aren't better options.

Also, the number of models is limited but you can still add more textures to existing models. This is actually fairly easy to do as well and even just additional color options would enhance the experience immensely. 

Not to mention there are still decal slots that you could use to add more objects using the method that soupiest devised with that pack.

I'm sure there are plenty of people in this community, myself included, that would happily go through and collect the object info using openiv or even create the dlc packs if the server was actually going to use them.

• Upvote 1
On 9/22/2020 at 9:42 AM, TakeTwo said:

@Oggy

I realize this thread is for links to mods but I thought the below was very relevant to this thread.

Given that this clothing update is only doable when we move to 1.1, wouldn't a short term solution be to just replace some of the unusable clothing options like the monster legs and such since replacement dlc's are obviously doable? This goes for hairs as well, there are a lot of trash ones that don't get used or even if they do it's because there aren't better options.

Also, the number of models is limited but you can still add more textures to existing models. This is actually fairly easy to do as well and even just additional color options would enhance the experience immensely. 

Not to mention there are still decal slots that you could use to add more objects using the method that soupiest devised with that pack.

I'm sure there are plenty of people in this community, myself included, that would happily go through and collect the object info using openiv or even create the dlc packs if the server was actually going to use them.

A short term solution is not very viable and would require a lot of work, which is harder than you think even with the necessary man power. 1.1 is right around the corner, in fact, it has never been as close as we are right now. I believe we can easily wait a little bit longer, until it is out.

5 hours ago, Oggy said:

A short term solution is not very viable and would require a lot of work, which is harder than you think even with the necessary man power. 1.1 is right around the corner, in fact, it has never been as close as we are right now. I believe we can easily wait a little bit longer, until it is out.

Is 1.1 still Coming Soon™ or is it actually coming soon? Like...weeks instead of months?

• Wuhtah locked this topic