Some changes for people who does extorting RP

Zayyy

Just now, eTaylor said:

Yeah? So when people walk through your door you’re just going to grab your gun and CK them? You’re not a business owner, you’re a murderer.

If someone is giving you death threats.. "I will end your whole career. We will burn down this shithole." Yeah, I will shoot them and then call 911.

Just now, Zayyy said:

If someone is giving you death threats.. "I will end your whole career. We will burn down this shithole." Yeah, I will shoot them and then call 911.

And exactly how is DMing the “mafia” a good recourse against extortion? If killing  is your go to solution what makes you think you’re not just going to get CKed or burned down right away? It’s stupid, your not thinking about the consequences at all. All you’ve put though into is “if I kill them they’re gone”. What about their buddies? Exactly what do you think you’re gonna do, stand on top of your roof all day with a gun listening to K-pop? Sit down and think for a minute, look at how people in real life deal with extortion. If anything the police should be given additional tools to effectively deal with extortion but beyond that, your entire “solution” is just going to create more pointless CKs and stupid extortion rackets. Trust me, if you make it so that your recourse is murder the next extortion party is going to be 10 deep with rifles. Good luck with that. 

Just now, Zayyy said:

I think you should call 911 first, granted a proper policy takes place that prevents you from being CKed for doing so. Because, it's utterly bizarre for a business person to pull out a gun and pop some guys who are obviously connected somewhere like he is some big bad gangster from the 1950s.

3 minutes ago, Zayyy said:

That’s not at all a justifiable reason, but please go ahead I would love to see your next suggestion about PF rules. 

Edited by eTaylor

My question is really, why would a legal business owner. Not affiliated with s criminal group, go out of their way to murder somebody. An event that could land them in prison and make them loose their business.

And to touch on the note of the detectives point of view with time spent.

I personally believe that the current jail times on the server should be 3-5 times the length of what they are now and not allow for the time to go down while off line or at the very least only go down by a 10th fraction of the time.

But yeah, in the end a business owner could just apply for a CK app, it's what they are there for.

51 minutes ago, Alexion said:

With all due respect, you're writing this topic because your character was just CKed. 

I don't understand the point you're making here? Most suggestions come from someone spotting what they believe to be an issue and then being passionate enough about it to suggest change. There's not many other scenarios where someone would suggest a change like this. Just because they've been CKed it doesn't invalidate the suggestion.

2 hours ago, Horner said:

I don't understand the point you're making here? Most suggestions come from someone spotting what they believe to be an issue and then being passionate enough about it to suggest change. There's not many other scenarios where someone would suggest a change like this. Just because they've been CKed it doesn't invalidate the suggestion.

I never bothered answering him. I was not CK'ed. I don't know what drug he on.

• Upvote 1
  • mj2002 locked this topic