[LSNN] Ex-Employee Blasts City Hall

User: R0xxy
Comment: Bet the mayor's ass stinks from sitting on that chair so long, beware of hemorrhoids sir ?
Thank God we have people exposing their lame, lazy and corrupt heads so that we hopefully see a change soon, huge thanks to Lia Friuli for stepping up against this dogshit which some may swallow but I won't have it on my dish.

49 minutes ago, Abdulaziz said:

User: riverhippo91

Comment: i think lia fruili should be investigated for tax fraud by the IRS and FBI. how did she single-handedly fund a 250k project out of her pockets?? 

From what I know the previous company she worked for was really nice and her former bosses used to pay good ?

**Comment sent from your local Los Santos Burger Shot WIFI**

Edited by R0xx0r
  • Upvote 1

Username: eee

Comment: Miss Friuli ought to realize that she of course has to pay for something she sets up herself if it does not get approved by her superiors. If she wanted funding she probably should not have gone ahead with planning something this ridiculous without approval from her superiors. I am afraid she has no one to blame but herself for her current financial troubles. I feel sorry for miss Friuli's situation, but do not think we can blame the administration for it seeing she went ahead to plan something without the approval to do so.

**The comment has been posted using mobile data.**

Edited by lambchops
  • Upvote 4
5 minutes ago, lambchops said:

Username: eee

Comment: Miss Friuli ought to realize that she of course has to pay for something she sets up herself if it does not get approved by her superiors. If she wanted funding she probably should not have gone ahead with planning something this ridiculous without approval from her superiors. I am afraid she has no one to blame but herself for her current financial troubles. I feel sorry for miss Friuli's situation, but do not think we can blame the administration for it seeing she went ahead to plan something without the approval to do so.

**The comment has been posted using mobile data.**

user: ARepublican001

comment: Yes, sadly, that is my point as well. She should have waited. In return for her push she got fired. Waiting is patience. 

**Written from a Wi-fi spot in Paleto**

user: ARepublican001

comment: we did, though. If miss Friuli did not get a mail back or some paper trail that the administration would fund it or be active. She should have waited. That is the point. It can not fully blamed on her for wanting to do something, but pointing the finger after she did it and blamed them for not being active. 

**Written from a free Wi-Fi spot in Paleto**

9 minutes ago, liafriuli said:

User: greatamerica666

Comment: yall cant read lmao. she asked for help but you cant do shit with a government who fucks to reply to the mails even to employees

**Written from a public wifi in Vespucci.**

user: yeehaw29

comment: maybe instead of asking help, she should've also scouted for another location.. who on earth organizes a race event on a fully function airbase. 

Just now, Tseard said:

user: yeehaw29

comment: maybe instead of asking help, she should've also scouted for another location.. who on earth organizes a race event on a fully function airbase. 

User: Mohn Jonroe

Comment:

I live around the corner. Never seen anything happen there so.... I'd consider the location not an issue.

14 minutes ago, liafriuli said:

User: greatamerica666

Comment: yall cant read lmao. she asked for help but you cant do shit with a government who fucks to reply to the mails even to employees

Username : FuckLiaFruk

Comment : She never asked for help. She funded all the shit by herself now she's crying. She just needs to take the fucking L.

• Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic