Easily and accurately creating your character in Menyoo + Installing server mods to singleplayer

On 12/1/2020 at 1:40 AM, NutCracker said:

Hmm I followed all the steps here just as you said but the hair from the server that I use is still not displayed 😞 Idk what the problem might be... any ideas?

Sorry about the late response, but, what thumbelina said ^.

On 5/25/2020 at 5:23 PM, Codac said:

-SNIP-

Is there anyway the character creator could be made in the reverse order?

So, make a character in menyoo then export it to a file that's easily readible for you to input the numbers in the server, instead of relying on pictures of attributes?

19 hours ago, Jura said:

Is there anyway the character creator could be made in the reverse order?

So, make a character in menyoo then export it to a file that's easily readible for you to input the numbers in the server, instead of relying on pictures of attributes?

While it wouldn't be impossible (or even super challenging for someone that can actually program), it's honestly out of my knowledge to do what I wanted to do in regards to something like that. I had the idea of making it so you could drag-and-drop .xml's onto a program and it would spit out GTAW values, but, that idea was never finished.

If you look at the .xml file for your character, you can see the values here and what they equal on GTAW is pretty simple. Instead of -0.47 for nose width on GTAW, it's just -47 in the /surgery menu. It wouldn't be too hard, especially if you have a second monitor, to go to a plastic surgeon and copy the values over. Especially because the facial features is in the exact same order as the /surgery menu on GTAW.

48lss.png

Updated the guide. Thanks to @Mike for making the whole character creation process easier and more accurate than my program ever could. And thankfully I no longer have to worry about my relatively poo program. If I knew how to easily go from Menyoo to GTAW I would make the program, but my coding skills aren't up to par with what I want to do, so I'm done with the whole coding thing for now. 

2 hours ago, Codac said:

Updated the guide. Thanks to @Mike for making the whole character creation process easier and more accurate than my program ever could. And thankfully I no longer have to worry about my relatively poo program. If I knew how to easily go from Menyoo to GTAW I would make the program, but my coding skills aren't up to par with what I want to do, so I'm done with the whole coding thing for now. 

Someone else is coding that on a 3rd party website, not sure if he plans to release it.

• Upvote 1