Easily and accurately creating your character in Menyoo + Installing server mods to singleplayer

5 hours ago, Polaris said:

any way to find where the tattoos are? serverside tattoos?

If you can find which DLC Pack the server sided tattoos are in, then it's the same step to add that as it is for the hair and clothing. It's just different names. I didn't even know there were server sided tattoos to be honest, I can't find them when I look through the DLC Packs either.

28 minutes ago, Darling said:

Does this work even if you're using a rockstar version of GTAV?

The directories for your game will be different, however I believe it should most likely work. I don't have the Rockstar version of the game to test. 

• Bombie pinned this topic

@Marksman @Tennplugg I'll just copy-paste what I said in a DM with someone.

On 7/15/2020 at 2:48 PM, Codac said:

I don't know if you need a whole program for it. In the .xml that my program generates, it comes annotated with what items line up to what in the /surgery menu. I'm pretty sure they're also lined up the same in the .xml as they are in /surgery.  The only difference would be you would take the number in the .xml and multiply it by 100 to get the GTA World value. 

777IhBr.png

If you look at what each of the numbers under FacialFeatures equals in the /surgery menu, then it wouldn't be that hard to go to the plastic surgeon and make your character there using that.

Edited by Codac
  • Thanks 1

Came home for a bit and managed to figure it out relatively easily. Using the points

menyoo = gtaw

1 = 100
0 = 50
-1 = 0

gives the equation menyoo = 0.02(gtaw) – 1. Threw that into the program and tested it, with my characters I didn't really notice much of a change however some people might. Program in the original has been updated, please let me know if making your character looks better or worse @Zayyy.