Brewery Script Improvement (Named products)

Briutas

The suggestiton in itself is good. However, my problem lays in the matter of priorities. The server has many other problems in other aspects. Question is; Should they focus their recources is such thing when there's already a script despite not being so advanced as in the suggestion? In my opinion no.  Yeah the suggestion is nice. If it can be done quick and easily without much effort, why not.

5 minutes ago, Gambler said:

The suggestiton in itself is good. However, my problem lays in the matter of priorities. The server has many other problems in other aspects. Question is; Should they focus their recources is such thing when there's already a script despite not being so advanced as in the suggestion? In my opinion no.  Yeah the suggestion is nice. If it can be done quick and easily without much effort, why not.

Clubs, bars are a major aspect of roleplay in the server and I think this is could be quite high on the priority list compared to many other suggestions.

• Upvote 2
2 hours ago, Gambler said:

Improving a script that could enhance role play aspects of several different groups of people shouldn't be a low priority. Brewers, bars, nightclubs and any business that sell any sort of alcohol. Fact of the matter is, these kinds of places are where a majority of public RP takes place. Whether or not you like it, that's how it is. Anything that can encourage more unique RP from the business owner's side of things should be on a higher priority list, not lower. Selling unique brands, promoting local companies, creating competition between businesses etc. It's all a trickle down effect. What effects one thing (the suggested brewery script additions), will affect others.

Edited by Kestalas
  • mj2002 locked this topic