Changes in legal firearm limit. (PF Guns)

Zayyy

As someone who plays this server with 310 ping at all times it still only takes maybe 10 shots with all the desync. That's not a valid excuse to raise the count. I can agree with suggestions for a timer to know when you can next purchase a firearm and ammo but nothing else.

Edited by Syrike
  • Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Zayyy said:

Stop 'bringing' "REALISTICALLY". It's a game, there has to be a limit. 

Even so, the entire point of the server is to be more realistic than not unless there needs to be an exception. In this case, there is not. The limit is fine where it is as evidence by most responses on this thread. 

Edited by Scaramouche

I personally do not think the weapon/ammo purchasing limit is that much of an issue as of now.

I also don't think that bumping it up a little bit would really make a significant change.

What is completely unnecessary though is how PF holders can only purchase the same 4 handguns and 1 shotgun when there are 10+ semi-automatic handguns, shotguns, and rifles that have no reason to be sold legally in gun stores.

With an increase in the number of different firearms to purchase, I could definitely see myself being more partial to an increase in the purchasing cap. Or perhaps an increase in the cap only for people with more advanced credentials, like a CCW. Even if the current cap on how many guns/ammo you could purchase didn't change, buying one specific gun over the other would feel far more significant with an increased variety in what's on offer.

Edited by Dislord
  • mj2002 locked this topic