Changes in legal firearm limit. (PF Guns)

Zayyy

4 minutes ago, Jak said:

How much ammo do you go through? Realistically speaking pf holders shouldn’t be discharging their firearm but if they are maybe 10-15 shots max? As soon as you bring an ammo increase people will stockpile, people will think “hey I can make money” when it doesn’t fit their character. 

Dude, we all know how the sync works. It takes good amount of shots to finish someone. Stop 'bringing' "REALISTICALLY". It's a game, there has to be a limit. 

I heavily disagree with this recommendation as P.F. license holders should not be losing their firearm at such a rapid rate. My legal character had possessed her first legal firearm for six entire months as a lone business-woman that would overcharge people for Voodoo tarot readings at 2:00AM in the morning. 

As for the argument regarding weapons serial number remover's struggling to attain work, they have at least fourty potential customers to serve on a monthly basis, if needed.

58 minutes ago, Zayyy said:

Dude, we all know how the sync works. It takes good amount of shots to finish someone. Stop 'bringing' "REALISTICALLY". It's a game, there has to be a limit. 

If you've got the aim, it takes a maximum of 4 shots. You don't need multiple hundreds of bullets because you should avoid these situations in the first place. 100 bullets for someone with average aim is more than enough to kill 10+ people.

24 minutes ago, Jak said:

so it requires 1200 shots to finish someone?

26 minutes ago, Lmao said:

If you've got the aim, it takes a maximum of 4 shots. You don't need multiple hundreds of bullets because you should avoid these situations in the first place. 100 bullets for someone with average aim is more than enough to kill 10+ people.

There's also something called latency, desync. ?

Just now, Lmao said:

Still, 10+ shots is never needed. I can send you multiple vids of shootings on the server, none of them use more than 10 bullets 

I believe you, but there's also another case where you shoot but the bullets won't register because of ping/packet loss.

2 hours ago, Jak said:

How much ammo do you go through? Realistically speaking pf holders shouldn’t be discharging their firearm but if they are maybe 10-15 shots max? As soon as you bring an ammo increase people will stockpile, people will think “hey I can make money” when it doesn’t fit their character. 

Agreed, but what if the PF holder wants to have some fun at a Gun Range, a Licensed Range at that?

• mj2002 locked this topic