LSRP.

Nasty

7 hours ago, .45 said:

Server been absolute corruption hole for the past decade. Mmartin forgot that he's the main developer and he's supposed to develop which he didn't bother to do for past years. There's no point saying good about the server that only cared about donation money. Yeah, lots of us had great bits, but most of the staff including the owner were absolute joke. I'm glad that it's finally dead and people can move on to better projects like this and to the next era of GTA roleplay.

this. I had a blast the little year I was there. But it had it dark sides. 

12 hours ago, .45 said:

Server been absolute corruption hole for the past decade. Mmartin forgot that he's the main developer and he's supposed to develop which he didn't bother to do for past years. There's no point saying good about the server that only cared about donation money. Yeah, lots of us had great bits, but most of the staff including the owner were absolute joke. I'm glad that it's finally dead and people can move on to better projects like this and to the next era of GTA roleplay.

Image result for prayer hands emoji

• 2 weeks later...

2015 was the most fun I had on the server, never felt the same after that. Too many unneccesary restrictions on players wiped the fun and a lack of care from leadership killed it completely.

How can you expect a server to thrive when the only developer isn't seen by the staff team for 6 months at a time, very ridiculous.

• Wuhtah locked this topic