State of San Andreas - State of driving - Public Barometer

State of San Andreas Driving - Public opinion survey  

304 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, Invictus said:

wtf is this thread

Imagine a public opinion barometer like a special tool that helps us understand how people feel about different things. Think of a public opinion barometer as a magical happiness meter. When lots of people are happy, the meter points to the happy side. If many people are sad or worried, it goes to the sad side. So, it helps us know what many people are thinking or feeling together.

• Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Applaud 2

If only people who're so openly against these types of people would actually take the time to forum report them. I see tons of complaints here about the bad kind of street racers & people non RP driving, but I see barely any forum reports against them. I'm guilty of it as well but I'm actively starting to report these types of people.

If we want change? Normalize reporting them instead of thinking forum reports make you look "soft" or "a snowflake". If we start reporting these copbaiting, non RP driving, Need For Speed wannabe's, we'll start seeing change.

Admins aren't magic, they can't possibly see everything and anything going on. I know for a fact admins want these types of people (the ones that copbait, drive like its a stunt server, ram cops to help their friends, etc) gone as much as we all do, but they cant act if nobody reports these people.

Stop thinking people are snowflakes for reporting rulebreakers, regardless of how petty it may seem.

11 hours ago, PeopleKind said:

Stop thinking people are snowflakes for reporting rulebreakers, regardless of how petty it may seem.

Pretty big ask there, fam. Telling people to actually know the rules instead of answering each and every single rulebreak report with "I don't see why this is even a report" and "This is just a petty report." before they get their two day ban with chance to appeal for being found guilty of breaking some of the most basic, easily understood rules... that's just too much, bro.

• Upvote 3
22 hours ago, PeopleKind said:

If only people who're so openly against these types of people would actually take the time to forum report them.

I’ll consider this when it’s not an absolute joke and it can be proven it’s not a waste of my time. I’ve been forced to sit in a 45 minute admin situation, imagine sitting in a forum report for weeks or months. Maybe if they brought back the reporting tool we had in SAMP. 

• Upvote 2
15 hours ago, eTaylor said:

I’ll consider this when it’s not an absolute joke and it can be proven it’s not a waste of my time. I’ve been forced to sit in a 45 minute admin situation, imagine sitting in a forum report for weeks or months. Maybe if they brought back the reporting tool we had in SAMP. 

Only for them to receive 1 verbal warning, 10 written warnings, 5 ajails, and 3 temporary bans before considering a permanent ban.

• Upvote 3