Rule 19 Addition

Detailed Description

Anyone with a Rule 19 infraction on record, no matter how old, should have a different colored nametag in game and roleplaying with them should be optional.

Relevant Commands/Items

Give them a different nametag if they have a Rule 19 infraction.

How will it benefit the server?

Transparency, the community is made aware of weirdos and interacting with said weirdos is entirely optional. In my opinion, they shouldn't be here to begin with but it is what it is! 😁

• Upvote 22
7 minutes ago, Paenymion said:

Some of the R19 violations are kinda small though, like doing one of the sexual anims in public, as a troll or whatever.

idk about you but I'd rather avoid trolls that think its ok to spam erp anims in public so, all that does is solidify the reasoning for this even more

• Upvote 2
7 minutes ago, Paenymion said:

Some of the R19 violations are kinda small though, like doing one of the sexual anims in public, as a troll or whatever.

This, and also isolating a group of people for an infraction won't change their behavior or amend it, they'll be subject to constant bullying and trolling due to their specialized nametag which if anything, will worsen their behavior and leave no chance for redemption. The current punishment system is good as it is.

• Upvote 2
5 minutes ago, Ramesses said:

This, and also isolating a group of people for an infraction won't change their behavior or amend it, they'll be subject to constant bullying and trolling due to their specialized nametag which if anything, will worsen their behavior and leave no chance for redemption. The current punishment system is good as it is.

idk man, if someone doesn't wanna be labelled a fucking weirdo, the counterplay is simple:

do not be one?

• Upvote 1
Just now, Valkyria said:

idk man, if someone doesn't wanna be labelled a fucking weirdo, the counterplay is simple:

do not be one?

I do agree with you, no one likes a weirdo, but if you mark them permanently as one, you leave no chance for change, and to speak on a wide spectrum, this could not only affect the person's attitude in game but also in real life with people that surround them, they're better off being permanently banned or punished accordingly if the infraction is a small one

10 minutes ago, PeopleKind said:

idk about you but I'd rather avoid trolls that think its ok to spam erp anims in public so, all that does is solidify the reasoning for this even more

I agree with you too, but that's why we have punishments, when someone does something like that and they get ajailed or banned for it, it stains their record permanently and they won't be accepted into most factions if not all, they'll be removed from the factions they currently roleplay with most of the time, which I think is punishment enough. No need to take a further step. I do agree though if someone repeats an offence like this, they should be permanently banned