Rule 19 Addition

I don't really know about branding them like that, I'm gonna have to opt and go against it, it'll do more bad then good. But I'm with what lazarus_ said, punish them harshly, if they do it again slap them with a ban. 

+1

Not too extra, not too overboard. Give them a tag at the end of their names similar to how the (M) tag works. This is the only good solution as permabans are never really permanent in this community, and every player should have a choice to avoid roleplaying with predators.

1 hour ago, vally said:

I think a good part of people who get punished for this rule are just kids trolling in the game who would get weirded out if they happened to see IRL from somebody what they jokingly did IG.

“Kids” right, this is an 18+ game. 

tbh while the idea is good, it’s overboard. you can get a r19 violation on your record for the smallest things, like yelling “suck my dick” and other things as a minor character.  first the whole r19 section needs a revamp then we can talk about suggestions like this.

• Upvote 1
  • Developer

To add, if the rule 19 violation is severe to the point that we need to point them out, then that person wouldn't be on the server.

This is an administrative matter, not a development matter. 

• Upvote 3