Rule 19 Addition

Don’t support this suggestion at all, the punishment that players get for breaking these rules is already elevated due to the nature and severity, it gets announced when the admin deals with it, I don’t think we need to start giving them their own coloured tag and highlighting it even more…

Some people make mistakes and depending on the situation, can be given the opportunity to redeem themselves. We don’t need to single them out publicly with their own colour, this leads onto further complications as already mentioned above. /report and excuse yourself from the roleplay.

Big -1

• Upvote 3

As great as being able to spot these people out would be, these people should just get banned and if staff chose to let them back on the server, so be it. But yeah, I dunno about a nametag, seems like it'll cause more trolling situations than good.

2 minutes ago, Valkyria said:

To everyone saying "Perma ban them"

No ban on here has really been permanent to my knowledge.

i don't think a "gtaw sex offenders list" is necessary considering right now even with the current punishments, people go through the whole trouble of changing their discord, getting a new forum account, ucp and all

its just extra workload on admins and other people that have to manage a virtual list of people too horny to play a game