Drug HP should be a timer

7 hours ago, PeopleKind said:

Absolutely not. Drug HP is abused way too much as it is, this will only skyrocket the issue tenfold.

abused? If I snort up some coke and rp it i can't see the problem. The HP? If you want them too just use coke and favorite the illegal market. Seems like everything who gives a advantage to the illegal community is an "abuse" here 🙂

3 minutes ago, Warblack said:

abused? If I snort up some coke and rp it i can't see the problem. The HP? If you want them too just use coke and favorite the illegal market. Seems like everything who gives a advantage to the illegal community is an "abuse" here 🙂

Don't turn this into an LEO vs Illegal RPer debate topic. yes, it's abused. 

Edited by PeopleKind

+1, would be cool if it was a few hours timer and if u lose hp u can heal as normal up to ur drug hp cap as long as the drug still has effect (they can just give each one a diff timer i guess). also solves the issue of dumb shit like if you fall thru an interior and you lose 20 drug hp u gotta go take that shit again just to get back up, cus even admins cant fix it for you (i was told they cant set hp above 100 when i had reported. maybe thats changed since tho)

Edited by joshua
22 minutes ago, Warblack said:

If people actually roleplayed it rather than relied on the /ame that automatically happens when you get when you use the item. I would agree. I have never seen anyone roleplay it.

+1 Given the damage you can take like Joshua said.

admins can set hp above 100. idk who told you they cant. 

i'd make it so the first fist hit wouldnt register if you have hp over 100 (or if drugs were used recently) with a cooldown of like 5-10 mins. most times its just a mc on one punch so it doesnt really matter if the first hit doesnt register.

as for ints, the only way is to fix ints somehow idk im not dev.