Drug HP should be a timer

2 hours ago, PeopleKind said:

Don't turn this into an LEO vs Illegal RPer debate topic. yes, it's abused. 

sure bro, last time u visited the mall? yesterday right? it's abused only from davis dmmers that's all about it, at least for me, i always rp all the drugs that my char takes.

Drugs make you feel invincible, they don't make you invincible. Just because a druggy can kill a shooter even after absorbing three rounds centermass doesn't mean those injuries suddenly didn't happen. Same with getting punched, bones broken, and eyes poked out. Just because you can't feel it doesn't mean it isn't damaging something.

Remove staggering from damage when using drugs, at most. Otherwise it's a hard -1 for this suggestion.

3 hours ago, Jorgensen said:

If people actually roleplayed it rather than relied on the /ame that automatically happens when you get when you use the item. I would agree. I have never seen anyone roleplay it.

you have never seen anyone roleplay taking a drug? where do you roleplay lol

4 hours ago, joshua said:

+1, would be cool if it was a few hours timer and if u lose hp u can heal as normal up to ur drug hp cap as long as the drug still has effect (they can just give each one a diff timer i guess). also solves the issue of dumb shit like if you fall thru an interior and you lose 20 drug hp u gotta go take that shit again just to get back up, cus even admins cant fix it for you (i was told they cant set hp above 100 when i had reported. maybe thats changed since tho)

Exactly what I was suggesting

• 1 month later...