How to avoid being harassed by gangsters IC! (A guide!)

Decker

7 hours ago, Vash Baldeus said:

Said person passed away way too soon, an' yes 60 y/o is way too soon.

9 minutes ago, Cruuks said:

how is it acting like a pussy to decide NOT to provoke the street thug with tattoos on his face? Gary Cooper is an actor, I'm sure he's never met a real criminal.

Not sure you've ever encountered a real criminal IRL, but there are some scary people out there in the world of gangs. Even people like Gary Cooper would be scared.

You two obviously dont get the joke / reference.

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Cruuks said:

how is it acting like a pussy to decide NOT to provoke the street thug with tattoos on his face in the middle of his own territory? Gary Cooper is an actor, I'm sure he's never met a real criminal.

Not sure you've ever encountered a real criminal IRL, but there are some scary people out there in the world of gangs. Even people like Gary Cooper would be scared.

Only on GTA:W do people think a guy that looks like this wouldn't back down to a guy that looks like the second picture and instead decide to escalate the situation

SuImoVL.png

rkjJEyb.png

Cant believe you replied in a serious manner to a joke, this is now officially a cringe thread. (It already was)

Edited by Martyn
  • Applaud 1
14 hours ago, Martyn said:

Cant believe you replied in a serious manner to a joke, this is now officially a cringe thread. (It already was)

not everybody knows wtf you mean lol, i don't watch the sopranos

Edited by Cruuks