Rule 2/Rule 4 contradiction

24 minutes ago, m1m1m1 said:

95% of robberies are conducted by hood characters tryna get guns for free, what do you expect? 💀

That's why I never carry a gun. I never was in a situation when I'd have to use one anyway. However, people should learn not to shoot their victims if they run based on situation. An example of mine, that actually happened. I was biking around Vespucci in the morning. I saw this black car passing me few times. I paid no attention to it. On the third pass they supposedly emoted sticking a gun out of a window and yelled at me to stop. They were behind me, so I didn't see anything. I said exactly this "Fuck off" and continued pedalling around Vespucci. Next thing I know is I am being shot in the back several times. Correct portrayal in this case would've been cutting me off, blocking me and so on. Cause only thing they accomplished, is killing me. They never came back for my items either.

Edited by Engelbert
3 minutes ago, Bigg said:

no, if im robbing you and youre acting like a retard youre getting shot

Beat them up to force compliance instead  then. Escalation goes up in levels. Knock them out and take their shit.

Why does it have to escalate all the way to killing? You clearly don't realise just how bad of a situation that puts you in, worse than robbing them in the first place.

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, Bigg said:

no, if im robbing you and youre acting like a retard youre getting shot

Dude, shooting someone and shooting to death someone are two different things. Once you start shooting, you could stop or you could kill them.

But know that you are turning a robbery into potential life imprisonment with it. Ofc people don't care because it's just a game. And if you feel their roleplay wasn't on par, or outright unrealistic, just report it IG.

2 hours ago, knppel said:

As long as you do not even accept responsibility for decisions you take for your char, while claiming others should face consequences for theirs, there sadly is no point.

That's a fact, not an opinion.

The I.C. consequence is life imprisonment for any CK-related murders.

Funny how the advocates for shooting people in here come from primarily DM frenzy groups.

Imagine being that much of a leper that you shoot someone's character because they didn't stand and let you take their shit. Fear is a completely subjective thing, woulda thought the LiveLeak era taught us that.

Edited by forty4
Spelling fixes.
  • Upvote 2

Seriously? Killing is the only option majority thinks of? It's definitely stupid if a character shows no fear, but in many scenarios you could also just brute force yourselves and beat the crap out of the victim. "What a shoot to win" mentality we have nowadays while we're clearly playing on a roleplay server where we got dozens of other options be creative lol.

• Upvote 2
20 minutes ago, Wing said:

Beat them up to force compliance instead  then. Escalation goes up in levels. Knock them out and take their shit.

Why does it have to escalate all the way to killing? You clearly don't realise just how bad of a situation that puts you in, worse than robbing them in the first place.

95% of the server will powergame and chicken-hop away from it all. Realism only exists when it benefits the player RPing their character. Hence, people resort to shooting.